I'm gonna get so fucking FAT

goldpill

goldpill

Half caged
I'm 90kg I'm gaining weight rapidly my appetite is going crazy. 115kg by the end of next year minimum I will be lifting in the process hopefully a few kgs are muscle

Ignore my incel socks
IMG 20231222 001646

bloatmax is law

what are you eating

as long as you eat raw meat, raw milk, and urine you'll be fine

what are you eating

as long as you eat raw meat, raw milk, and urine you'll be fine
Urine??? Nigga please. I will be eating CEREAL. EGGS. BACON. STEAK AND WHATEVER SUGARY OR CARB FILLED SNACKS I DESIRE

Urine??? Nigga please. I will be eating CEREAL. EGGS. BACON. STEAK AND WHATEVER SUGARY OR CARB FILLED SNACKS I DESIRE
Get rid of the cereal and you'll be fine. Eat fruit for carbs

No I'm trying to sumomaxx I will bloat by any means necessary
Bro I used to be just like you. Degenmaxxing will fuck you up hardcore. You'll hit rock bottom and you'll be forced to do self improvment to get back on the right track

Bro I used to be just like you. Degenmaxxing will fuck you up hardcore. You'll hit rock bottom and you'll be forced to do self improvment to get back on the right track
This is self improvement for me I hate being a skinny fag. If I didn't force myself I would eat one meal per day

This is self improvement for me I hate being a skinny fag. If I didn't force myself I would eat one meal per day
You're developing eating disorders and swallowing SSRIs by the dozen

Go read some Sigmund Freud I think you have some sexual repression you're dealing with

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
You're developing eating disorders and swallowing SSRIs by the dozen

Go read some Sigmund Freud I think you have some sexual repression you're dealing with
I haven't even seen the doctor to be supplied my pills yet, it will be a while. The bloatmax is of my purest motivations. I want it with my soul.

I haven't even seen the doctor to be supplied my pills yet, it will be a while. The bloatmax is of my purest motivations. I want it with my soul.
@forevergymcelling we need a NT private section

too many freaks running amuck

Fuck the muscle, just eat and quit worrying for a while in life/de-stress properly.

Fuck the muscle, just eat and quit worrying for a while in life/de-stress properly.
I enjoy training very lightly. I do 4 workouts per week each consisting of 6 sets

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck
I enjoy training very lightly. I do 4 workouts per week each consisting of 6 sets

If you want to build muscle AND strength just go until failure almost every set with moderate weights.

That way you stop giving a fuck and just let intensity guide your progress since you can bang out long sets and finish quicker.

This is what I do when I summon the drive to care enough to workout -- and I am not disappointed yet.

I just do a few sets to failure with low to medium weights mostly then rest and forget about it/heal until next time it strikes me.

Occasionally you try 1RPM or big weights to gauge your plateau and power.

And you monitor all progress in the mirror with good overhead lighting.

Last edited:
If you want to build muscle AND strength just go until failure almost every set with moderate weights.

That way you stop giving a fuck and just let intensity guide your progress since you can bang out long sets and finish quicker.

This is what I do when I summon the drive to care enough to workout -- and I am not disappointed yet.

I just do a few sets to failure with low to medium weights mostly then rest and forget about it/heal until next time it strikes me.
I prefer a bit more order than just doing it when I next feel ready, but I agree with the moderate weight to failure. Unless you are an extremely insecure incel with too much free time, it is absolutely all you need to be strong enough for life as a male

• +1
Reactions: Crayola CØck