I’m gonna go to Poland in search of a girl

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
It’s time my polish passport becomes useful tho it probably won’t since I’d be better off mogging those slavcels with the German one

Girls there are so cute innit just saw some girls from Poland in the train today the ugliest one was htb

• Love it
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, TechnoBoss and 📎♿️⚙️
i thought u had a gf retard

i thought u had a gf retard
It’s complicated ever since I did this

She doesn’t wanna unblock me

Poland girls are ugly

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Shut up brown person

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Bro it sounded like there was some kind of struggle ensuing I thought you were genuinely trying to force yourself on some girl wtf lmfao
More like I was running away

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
  • +1
More like I was running away
"Fleeing the scene" sounds more appropriate.

If a browner skinned man was running away from a white woman here in the US, you'd have guys start chasing after him thinking he stole the WWs phone or some shit jfl.

• JFL
It’s not a story faggot it’s a statement

I’m stating I will go to poland
*insulting my sexuality

You got no other best comeback than attacking my sexuality, anyway Slav girls don’t like shitskins anyway. You can try being passportbro but she will break up with you after she have enough options . Good luck

• JFL
"Fleeing the scene" sounds more appropriate.

If a browner skinned man was running away from a white woman here in the US, you'd have guys start chasing after him thinking he stole the WWs phone or some shit jfl.
I’m a very high trust brown person tho tbh

Just yesterday some old lady was at the station and she left her bag on the seat right besides mine and went wondering to find her train

If I was a real BBC she’d have hidden that bag away when she felt my scent 2 miles away

• Love it
*insulting my sexuality

You got no other best comeback than attacking my sexuality, anyway Slav girls don’t like shitskins anyway. You can try being passportbro but she will break up with you after she have enough options . Good luck
I’m polish and I have had polish girls back when I lived there