Im gonna have sex with @thongmaster

Deleted member 6497

Deleted member 6497

Kraken
@Thongmaster agreed to breed with me so we'll be producing as many chads as we can
PicsArt 05 25 060604

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 4563 and 15 others
3CAFE962 9D75 4069 9C81 044EB4DE8372

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Lev Peshkov
damn imagine being that obsessed with an user here. He lives rent free in your head buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 3702
39A1E2C3 C4C7 4E47 BA5B B15646BF1B26

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
GAYS ME

• Hmm...
JFL caged hard ngl but I then remembered that this is your eye area
20200521 023231

And I caged even more harder
B31D560F 8D8A 4EF8 87FC 0DEF89B34A18

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 6191 and 1 other person
JFL caged hard ngl but I then remembered that this is your eye area
View attachment 428142
And I caged even more harder
View attachment 428143

You posted like 5 videos/photos of yourself. So just post a photo of yourself + a paper with user's name. Don't try to pull some stupid "dark triad" and say that you like fucking with peoples' heads. You showed your face and body multiple times. There's literally nothing holding you back from posting proof.

You clearly want to valid the photos by saying it's the same wrist band. If this is truly you, post some proof. You'll get the validation and half the forum sucking your cock. No reason to not to, unless you're larping.

• Woah
You posted like 5 videos/photos of yourself. So just post a photo of yourself + a paper with user's name. Don't try to pull some stupid "dark triad" and say that you like fucking with peoples' heads. You showed your face and body multiple times. There's literally nothing holding you back from posting proof.

You clearly want to valid the photos by saying it's the same wrist band. If this is truly you, post some proof. You'll get the validation and half the forum sucking your cock. No reason to not to, unless you're larping.
Nigger this is the second time you posted this, I gave my Insta to a few trusted people and they can confirm that I'm real, also get off my dick, I'm not trying to prove anything

Nigger this is the second time you posted this, I gave my Insta to a few trusted people and they can confirm that I'm real, also get off my dick, I'm not trying to prove anything
Just write a paragraph and post your pics and brag with how much you fuck," im not trying to prove anything"

@Thongmaster brutally and mercilessly mogs me to pitts of gandy heaven tbh

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6497
Like I said previously, I rot here and I fuck Jbs while you jerk off to sleep every night, JFL @ you
And im fucking you which means im beyond a slayer #gigachad
Like I said previously, I rot here and I fuck Jbs while you jerk off to sleep every night, JFL @ you
Nigga you spend 15 hours a day when are you slaying ? Must be in your dreams

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: godlikesz
OVER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Chadeep and Lev Peshkov
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497, Over and Nosecel