I’m gonna hit the nightclubs rn boyos

rizz dem hoes feel me just vibe n shiet feel me know what im sayin fr

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
Hahahha this is crazy boyos, first time really clubbing and i can only go for like mtbs, i gues chadlite is not enough. Well plastic surgery it is :love:
U have shit height or shit frame or shit aura. Plastic surgery wont change nothing unless u go from mtn to chad

• JFL
U have shit height or shit frame or shit aura. Plastic surgery wont change nothing unless u go from mtn to chad
Nah i was just unlucky since all the foids were way older then me. Still managed to kiss 4 of them. But now there arrived a lot more tourists today so i have more options

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme

• Love it
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Zeta
Drank so much vodka, lowest inhib on the planet we at the clubs rn, time to slay, ill update you guys

Kissed 2 foids and got a handjob in an alleyway lol, we slaying n shi

• JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
Kissed 5 total, no slay… almost tho. Just got more instagrams and shit

YAY!!!
Can I see the stacies naked

• JFL
Many girls asked if i was a faggot, lol. Retards

Kissed 2 foids and got a handjob in an alleyway lol, we slaying n shi
handjob in the alleyway :lul:
mirin the low inhib id be scared of getting shanked

• JFL
  • Woah
How are u not slaying?
Hard to get a room with a girl. Kissed 6 foids last night.

Currently slamming vodka to lower inhib and slay.

Hard to get a room with a girl. Kissed 6 foids last night.

Currently slamming vodka to lower inhib and slay.
You have to be more agressive. Portugese men hit on girls daily. U mog them to death.

• +1
You have to be more agressive. Portugese men hit on girls daily. U mog them to death.
The thing is that there are 0 portugese people at the destination im at. But I’m still mogging every normie around here

Update everyone, kissed 16 different foids in 1 NIGHT. Great slaying achievement. No pussy tho :feelswhy:. Anyways I’ll get that the other day brah

Crazy that I kiss 16 different foids but none of them invite me to their apartment :LOL:. Anyways i guess i have to be happy with what I get.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Also i got pressed by a transgender wannabe women, who mugged me and took my jagermeister, after i recorded her and made fun of “her”

• JFL
All foids are so narcy :lul::lul::lul:. Roperuel. I’m sitting in an alley by myself right now. Analysing the situation. I have no idea what you is reality anymore
If a 6’2 Dutch guy goes home alone what chance do I stand lmao

• +1
Yeah, i don’t loose the ability too read, retard. So if I make a typo i correct it.
If ur actually hammered u can’t text proper bro

• +1
If a 6’2 Dutch guy goes home alone what chance do I stand lmao
Crazy, i kissed 16 girls this night, but cant get some pussy. There pussy is locked up for PSL gods only :LOL:

• JFL
If ur actually hammered u can’t text proper bro
I know my limit and i don’t go over it since i have to be in a good enough physical state to go clubbing the next day

• +1
Crazy, i kissed 16 girls this night, but cant get some pussy. There pussy is locked up for PSL gods only :LOL:
What a meme girls just love attention, did u ever try to escalate with chicks u kissed ?

• +1
What a meme girls just love attention, did u ever try to escalate with chicks u kissed ?
Of course i follow @Clavicular ‘s slaying guide for clubs and bars and did almost exactly that. But since my airbnb is far away from the clubs i have to go to their house which they don’t want since they wanna stay at the clubs to get more attention from everyone

• JFL
Of course i follow @Clavicular ‘s slaying guide for clubs and bars and did almost exactly that. But since my airbnb is far away from the clubs i have to go to their house which they don’t want since they wanna stay at the clubs to get more attention from everyone
Get closer airbnb

• +1
But if you scroll up a little, u can see i got jacked off in an alleyway yesterday

• JFL
Get closer airbnb
Hahahah can’t refund that shit now. Just gonna keep on brute forcing this slaying shit till i can give out a nice creampie

• JFL
And by brute forcing i mean, trying out every single foid i see. That way i expand my chances to the max

• JFL
Hahahah can’t refund that shit now. Just gonna keep on brute forcing this slaying shit till i can give out a nice creampie
Good luck brah, I love threads with actual irl experience tbh

• +1
Good luck brah, I love threads with actual irl experience tbh
It is fun to document this too. I wonder if I’d be a chad then i would get to fuck the girls. I don’t know what’s holding me back from fucking them now, since I’m rated chadlite

It is pushing 6 am rn :feelsuhh:

It is fun to document this too. I wonder if I’d be a chad then i would get to fuck the girls. I don’t know what’s holding me back from fucking them now, since I’m rated chadlite
Maybe dating apps are a better option

• +1
Maybe dating apps are a better option
Right, but i don’t have many nt pics, so i guess slaying irl is better. I exchanged socials with all the foids i kissed with to create a bond. That way they will definitely invite me to their apartment since they already know me sort of

The more i experience these certain events i realise how blackpilled life is. I mean yes i knew, but now i experience it too. I’m thankful for my facial genes everyday

Just got a slay. :p

Just got a slay. :p
fuarkk i need to go out this friday night to replicate your success. Post her pics bro !

• +1