im gonna kill myself now

Go ahead you already got pussy money and happiness why continue might as well nip it in the bud before you become a crippped old fart

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Go ahead you already got pussy money and happiness why continue might as well nip it in the bud before you become a crippped old fart
i dont wanna be an old fart trying to be like the cool young kids and everyone thinks im younger than i really am its not ok

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
i dont wanna be an old fart trying to be like the cool young kids and everyone thinks im younger than i really am its not ok
That’s how drake is. He’s an old fart acting like he’s 20 still

• JFL
That’s how drake is. He’s an old fart acting like he’s 20 still
could never be me

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I knew someone who kept making those threats. He began losing people he loved from odd illnesses. Then came money problems. Lice infestation. Moldy cheese. But his luck changed when he met a woman he fell in love with. However, she turned out to be a guy.

Careful teasing creation. Making fun of life by illustrating weakness as if, needing an audience or wanting others to do such a thing to themselves... careful.

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and vermillioncorefan
These nuts won’t be missed on your chin

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Just go rock climbing bro 😎

holy shit, cant believe there are faggots gaslighting you into not doing it even on a BLACKPILL FORUM

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and vermillioncorefan
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
@Autismcel Nigga be faster im fast aff

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Life IS shit once your all alone in this world

• +1
I know times are hard but please don’t, please think about your family and friends
shut up. bitch. u don’t know SHIT

Your not the only one who lives a miserable life you know
bla bla bla. yea i did fucking know that bitch. what about it

bla bla bla. yea i did fucking know that bitch. what about it
I know times can be very hard for the most of the times, but there will be and are times that are good that makes life worth living

I know times can be very hard for the most of the times, but there will be and are times that are good that makes life worth living
bla bla bla. i don’t have fucking good times u little rat. come back when ur balls drop

bla bla bla. i don’t have fucking good times u little rat. come back when ur balls drop
My balls have dropped, and im 20 in two months so im certain i have lived long enough to know enough

My balls have dropped, and im 20 in two months so im certain i have lived long enough to know enough
big boy is 19 bet u just got ur high school diploma

No, been working for over a year now
bla bla bla i don’t care bro. my life is complete dogshit and there’s nothing left to live for.