I'm gonna live with 5'7 :) Goodbye Looksmax ( X-ray Picture Inside)

Mesopotanian

Mesopotanian

Iron
hey :)
I Just want to say thank you for all of you guys that already responding on my thread/post regarding about heightmaxxing. To be honest the true reason why i want to do this is for getting a new body, i want to be a different person because of all the bad old memories and bad things that happen to me during my childhood.
Actually i have been trying to enchance my grow since i'm 18 yo' by drinking milk, avoiding junkfood, exercised because at that time i didnt know anything about hgh or peptides and looksmax.me. but i find out about the method when i'm 20 , therefore i'm joining this site.

For the rek up of my stack in the last 4 month is : GHRP 2 and CJC NO DAC (Both 100mcg) + Letrozole + gluco,con,msm + a little SAM-E.

this is the picture of my x ray

IMG 20200411 204730

IMG 20200411 204251 IMG 20200411 204309

IMG 20200411 204134

IMG 20200411 204413

I'm not growing anymore guys, i'm gonna start to accepting my self and not bother about height anymore. i will learn to live with 5'7 and start focusing about my future.Believe that life is not only about looks, but the things that matter is on how you be the best in this life. Also just come out in my mind that there is a lot of things that i can do for enjoying my life.
And for you that right now are doing heightmaxxing, i hope you will succes and gain some height. After you grow please be more wise and blessfull that you still given a chance to grow your bones.

Thanks and apreciation from me to the people that kindly help a lot of guy in here by giving information and advice @Strike_Poseidon @Dyorotic2 @JustTrynaGrow i hope the best for all of you.

Once again thank you, Goodbye looksmax

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: CurryCel, Deleted member 5521, Deleted member 2205 and 49 others
Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
bro save up 50k and get LL surgery in germany

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and 12 others
LL in Turkey for 14000 dollars

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, CristianT, RAITEIII and 19 others
Honestly the best thing you can do bro.

Best to just NT+Gymmaxx and enjoy life. Travel the world, party, do what makes you happy.

I wish you the best of luck, good thing that you are leaving the forum.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6128 and 13 others
GigaCope. But what else to do at this 5’7? I don’t even feel like walking outside because I’m so fuckin short.
bro save up 50k and get LL surgery in germany
LL in Turkey for 14000 dollars
No LL for your genes.

Also Betz is a scamming cuck don’t go to him if you are getting LL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 6 others
Height is genetic. LL or cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, EthnicelAscension and 3 others
'i'm 18 yo' by drinking milk,'
that probably fucked ur growth plates lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 5 others
[Motivation]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6401
face is king but 5ft7 is a big flaw imo

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, reptiles, CursedOne and 2 others
Even LL is cope. Walking and running for the rest of your life will be a pain.

Just cope with it OP, i'm glad you've internalized that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, goat2x and 1 other person
How old r u? You can grow in the spine

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, randomguy1235 and 3 others
F A C E
A
C
E

• +1
and in his femur as well
I don’t know why people get a knee or wrist x-ray and give up. Spine is literally the last to fuse and u can grow a decent amount there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
Honestly the best thing you can do bro.

Best to just NT+Gymmaxx and enjoy life. Travel the world, party, do what makes you happy.

I wish you the best of luck, good thing that you are leaving the forum.
i hope the best to for you man! thanks for the motivation
I don’t know why people get a knee or wrist x-ray and give up. Spine is literally the last to fuse and u can grow a decent amount there
@Mateusz74@Strike_Poseidon growth plate in the spines are probably to confusing, i didnt know how long it takes to even slightly grow

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and 1 other person
I know how you feel.

I'm very slowly starting to accept the fact that because I haven't grown for so long, my growth plates have probably closed and i'll forever be a 6′0.4 manlet emperor and I will never reach the 6'1 manlet cutoff.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Good luck but honestly save up for LL I am doing the same. this is just insane coping and not getting LL soon will be one of your biggest regrets later in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2012 and 2 others
  • +1
I'll do your LL for 3 grand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, LostYouth and 4 others
How the fuck is this motivation this should be suifuel

• +1
Good luck but honestly save up for LL I am doing the same. this is just insane coping and not getting LL soon will be one of your biggest regrets later in life
i dont know bro, by doing LL its mean i have also need to thinking about what will my family and friends perceive about me. And by the way it cost so expensive with long period of time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
100k is a lot but really would not want to risk getting a botched procedure from some sandnigger doc who would not be certified in other parts of the world. and dont worry about other peoples opinions. the benefits are clear you will get treated better if you are 6 inches taller

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Mesopotanian
100k is a lot but really would not want to risk getting a botched procedure from some sandnigger doc who would not be certified in other parts of the world. and dont worry about other peoples opinions. the benefits are clear you will get treated better if you are 6 inches taller
thanks for the advice by the way, i might considering this for later in my life

• +1
LL or maximise face looks, it is very possible to get women at your height, just need to be good looking af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Dog face
Jfl at people that want to get LL lmao. Yeah save up 50 k as a kow iq subhuman and then use it to crypple yourself for a few inches gj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 110
Ok so u started coping, cool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Jfl at people that want to get LL lmao. Yeah save up 50 k as a kow iq subhuman and then use it to crypple yourself for a few inches gj

The people who want to get LL won't be tall enough to be non-manlets after the surgery. It's pointless.

• +1
The people who want to get LL won't be tall enough to be non-manlets after the surgery. It's pointless.
Yeah it's truly retarded. People that needed will be still manlet and if not than they will look disproportinat and people that dont need it will waste a ton of money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3795
Yeah it's truly retarded. People that needed will be still manlet and if not than they will look disproportinat and people that dont need it will waste a ton of money

I remember seeing a post from a 5'3 nigga on Reddit who wanted to get LL surgery. Like he'd have to lengthen his legs by 5 inches just to be invisible to women, instead of utterly laughable.

• +1
It can make you 6-7 inches taller and a lot of the guys considering it are 5'8-5'11 not some 5 ft giga manlet. 5'9 to 6'2 or 3 is a very big difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
The LL delusion will never stop JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr and 1 other person
It can make you 6-7 inches taller and a lot of the guys considering it are 5'8-5'11 not some 5 ft giga manlet. 5'9 to 6'2 or 3 is a very big difference

I really doubt there are many 5'9+ guys considering it unless they're PSL aspies. And adding 7 inches to your legs without extending your arms or torso will look laughable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
I remember seeing a post from a 5'3 nigga on Reddit who wanted to get LL surgery. Like he'd have to lengthen his legs by 5 inches just to be invisible to women, instead of utterly laughable.
even then he could go to 5'9 maybe even 10 or 11 in this case because usually with these giga manlets their upper bodies are decently developed and their legs severely lacking anyway, that way he at least won‘t utterly disgrace girls

• +1
Just use lifts king

• +1
LL is cope bro. With the money you can get multiple surgeries. Face > height.
Just wear lifts and stuff idk you cant do anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and Alexanderr
170 to 180 cm is an realistic LL improvement ( precise 6cm femur + 4cm tibia)

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
height > proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
your arms will look laughably short
also arm lenght has no influence on male attractiveness , however females rtaed men with longer legs more attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and MaxillaIsEverything
Didnt you grow at all?
also ankle growth plate doesnt seem 100% closed

• +1
See you to
hey :)
I Just want to say thank you for all of you guys that already responding on my thread/post regarding about heightmaxxing. To be honest the true reason why i want to do this is for getting a new body, i want to be a different person because of all the bad old memories and bad things that happen to me during my childhood.
Actually i have been trying to enchance my grow since i'm 18 yo' by drinking milk, avoiding junkfood, exercised because at that time i didnt know anything about hgh or peptides and looksmax.me. but i find out about the method when i'm 20 , therefore i'm joining this site.

For the rek up of my stack in the last 4 month is : GHRP 2 and CJC NO DAC (Both 100mcg) + Letrozole + gluco,con,msm + a little SAM-E.

this is the picture of my x ray

View attachment 349499

View attachment 349502View attachment 349503

View attachment 349504

View attachment 349505

I'm not growing anymore guys, i'm gonna start to accepting my self and not bother about height anymore. i will learn to live with 5'7 and start focusing about my future.Believe that life is not only about looks, but the things that matter is on how you be the best in this life. Also just come out in my mind that there is a lot of things that i can do for enjoying my life.
And for you that right now are doing heightmaxxing, i hope you will succes and gain some height. After you grow please be more wise and blessfull that you still given a chance to grow your bones.

Thanks and apreciation from me to the people that kindly help a lot of guy in here by giving information and advice @Strike_Poseidon @Dyorotic2 @JustTrynaGrow i hope the best for all of you.

Once again thank you, Goodbye looksmax
See you tommorow

• +1
Just wear 2-3 inch shoelifts/elevator shoes for the rest of your life, move to whatever location has the lowest average height in the world, and focus on face.

Not over.

• +1
Yeah, I’m still getting LL. I’m 5’5.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401 and OBE