I'm gonna live with 5'7 :) Goodbye Looksmax ( X-ray Picture Inside)

GigaCope. But what else to do at this 5’7? I don’t even feel like walking outside because I’m so fuckin short.

No LL for your genes.

Also Betz is a scamming cuck don’t go to him if you are getting LL
I was planning on going with him. Why is he a scamming cuck? I was only thinking 3-4 inches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6401
hey :)
I Just want to say thank you for all of you guys that already responding on my thread/post regarding about heightmaxxing. To be honest the true reason why i want to do this is for getting a new body, i want to be a different person because of all the bad old memories and bad things that happen to me during my childhood.
Actually i have been trying to enchance my grow since i'm 18 yo' by drinking milk, avoiding junkfood, exercised because at that time i didnt know anything about hgh or peptides and looksmax.me. but i find out about the method when i'm 20 , therefore i'm joining this site.

For the rek up of my stack in the last 4 month is : GHRP 2 and CJC NO DAC (Both 100mcg) + Letrozole + gluco,con,msm + a little SAM-E.

this is the picture of my x ray

View attachment 349499

View attachment 349502View attachment 349503

View attachment 349504

View attachment 349505

I'm not growing anymore guys, i'm gonna start to accepting my self and not bother about height anymore. i will learn to live with 5'7 and start focusing about my future.Believe that life is not only about looks, but the things that matter is on how you be the best in this life. Also just come out in my mind that there is a lot of things that i can do for enjoying my life.
And for you that right now are doing heightmaxxing, i hope you will succes and gain some height. After you grow please be more wise and blessfull that you still given a chance to grow your bones.

Thanks and apreciation from me to the people that kindly help a lot of guy in here by giving information and advice @Strike_Poseidon @Dyorotic2 @JustTrynaGrow i hope the best for all of you.

Once again thank you, Goodbye looksmax
which country do you live ?

• +1
tom cruise and zayn malik are 5'7 gigachads so just get a psl 6.5 face n become famous and ur good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
I was planning on going with him. Why is he a scamming cuck? I was only thinking 3-4 inches
I say this from what I’ve read online about people’s experience with him in forums and studies. First off, he claims to provide a max lengthening of 12.5/4.9 inches, which will cripple you. 20% of bone length is the safe limit (at least for tibia IIRC). There have been reported complications from his surgeries (nail breaking, bone mal-union, etc.) Sometimes he doesn’t respond fast enough. For the price, it may be risking too much.
Paley and Mahboubian seem to be the most reputed ones, but are also very expensive.

• +1
Don't settle for mediocrity

LL is in my future

• +1
  • +1
Good luck king

• +1
Oh fuck, this is tragic. No man should suffer OP’s fate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
Never just give up man, you femur plate may still be open but your spine plates are definitely still open!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6401
You thought you could escape without one final mogging? Remember this. This is the final and ultimate mogging in your career. The picture attached is a height comparison between me and you. Brutal.

Attachments

• Snapchat-1234898647.jpg
    Snapchat-1234898647.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_20200411_193738.jpg
    IMG_20200411_193738.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 66
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5522, goat2x and 3 others
You thought you could escape without one final mogging? Remember this. This is the final and ultimate mogging in your career. The picture attached is a height comparison between me and you. Brutal.
nice light and angle fraud m8!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
the information those guys rly didnt help huh

• +1
The people who want to get LL won't be tall enough to be non-manlets after the surgery. It's pointless.
I remember seeing a post from a 5'3 nigga on Reddit who wanted to get LL surgery. Like he'd have to lengthen his legs by 5 inches just to be invisible to women, instead of utterly laughable.
lol your logic is so retarded
what do u want them to do retard, sit home all day and cry or suicide? what?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
lol your logic is so retarded
what do u want them to do retard, sit home all day and cry or suicide? what?
If they’re 5’3 then yeah, probably.
Their efforts to be non-manlets are futile.
Remember that the manlet cutoff is 6’1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Good luck man

Figure out a way to unfuse/reopen your growth plates and then blast HGH, IGF-1 and an aromatase inhibitor.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
If they’re 5’3 then yeah, probably.
Their efforts to be non-manlets are futile.
Remember that the manlet cutoff is 6’1.
i mean dude
theres a reason this surgery exists and why its so hard to pull off (rehabilitation, cost, time etc)
in your example a 5'3 guy is legit invisible and getting to just below average height percentile will grant him lots of results
he will never slay but if not for him then for who is all this nuisance worth it

Idc one less competition to worry about

Lol faggot graycel, yeah stay 5’7”

being against LL is poorcel cope, it is absolutely necessary if you are under 5'9 barefoot