I'm gonna milk my blackness for all its worth with women from now on

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
since my mom is multigenerational admixed african american both phenotypically and culturally I will say I am HALF african american HALF dutch with some choctaw blood to make it more exotic and also palatable to women that don't want to date just biracial black men.

I will use professional shaven pictures with me doing something interesting.

MY GAY FRIEND said i look good as fuck right now with my new style.

rn cuz of hairstyle and or no facial hair I look either light but not white moroccan,light egyptian,visibly triracial but mostly spanish puerto rican or colombian.I can change races based on facial hair or hairstyle etc I can look lebanese to french to half asian to half choctaw half white etc my black friends said I looked japanese,hapa,half native american half white,white,half black half white,puerto rican,light skin indian,italian,french,jewish etc all depending on hairstyle and facial hair grooming .

before i shaved my beard off yesterday i looked very arabic.

my mom said half choctaw half white.my sister says puerto rican or colombian.one black american woman(prostitute ) thought i was a liteskin black dude until she looked closer and said'oh i didnt know you were white!'and then i said im not and she said yeah actually you look spanish white but you got a complexion and its winter so you look mixed.

basically,i have a black influenced but white nose and lips and amerindian/white influenced eyes(very almond shaped and extreme canthal tilt) and amerindian cheekbones .

I will NOT tell ANY women Im part italian and spaniard lol!that ruins the GODLIKE status aspect of being BLACK AMERICAN BIRACIAL.they will subconsciously group me in with 'latino'especially since I LOOK MOSTLY WHITE PUERTO RICAN.the chahta blood is enough for a little bit of spicy exoticness.

women love LATINO looking men on a NONlatino.even asian women with mestizo looking hapas in filipines and thailand,but would reject their latino twin for being a poor mexican labor slave.

WOMEN ARE RACIST AS FUCK AND IM TIRED OF THEIR RACIAL STATUS HANDBAG BULLSHIT AND AM NOT GHONNA FIGHT IT IM GONNA USE IT TO MY ADVANTAGE.

Yeah I can totally GET AVOIDING MENA AND DESI MEN CUZ THEYRE DANGEROUS MISOGYNISTS BUT WHY WOMEN GOTTA BE RACIST TO EVERYONE THAT THE JEWS DIDNT TELL THEM AND ORDER THEM TO LIKE?

HISPANIC MEN,DESI MEN ,CHINITO-EASTASIAN MEN DATES WHITE WOMEN ENMASSE=HISPANIC,ASIAN AND DESI MEN HAVE A WHITE WOMAN WORSHIPPING PROBLEM!I DOTN FEEL SAFE AROUND MOC!THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THEIR(SACRED NOW) COMMUNITIES.

BLACK MAN DOES IT=CRICKETS.MOVE ALONG.DOESNT EXIST.LETS COMPETE FOR THE BBC AND HAVE A BBC COMPETITION OF WHO CAN BE THE BIGGEST COALBURNER RACE OF FOID!BE THERE FOR OUR OWN MEN?HUH?BUT THE JEWS DIDNT MAKE THEM COOL!YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO DATE DOWN IN STATUS DO YOU?

AT THE END i WILL MOVE TO INDONESIA or MALAYSIA province WITH A HIGH POPULACE OF PROTESTANTS AND MARRY MY CHRISTIAN TRADWIFE ASIAN WOMAN THAT ISNT SOME MEDIA coalburner NPC LIBERAL HOE!

BUT FOR NOW AFFIRMATIVE ACTION IS FOR ME !

SAME FOR JOBS AND COLLEGE!Im glad my grandma wrote ''negro''on my birth certificate

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Doesn’t matter when you look more Indian than me

AC93048E 5B47 483A 8BA9 4C85EFFFEA76

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 14905, Lmao and 4 others
lol at this wall. i guess this is a diary post.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hades, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
IMG 20210428 184040 5 1
i LOOK WHITE WITH THE RIGHT HAIRSTYLE AND SHAVEN FACE BTW THATS WHY I ALWAYS SHAVE CUZ WITH ANY FACE HAIR EXCEPT MOUSTACHE I LOOK MENA

View attachment 1514057 i LOOK WHITE WITH THE RIGHT HAIRSTYLE AND SHAVEN FACE BTW THATS WHY I ALWAYS SHAVE CUZ WITH ANY FACE HAIR EXCEPT MOUSTACHE I LOOK MENA
oh so you are willymonfrete. you are legit one crazy fucking guy. i remember you from sluthate days i think. years and years ago. seeing you evolve has been a weird experience not going to lie.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
U should be a 23andme test

Still whiter than Gypsy crusader

Schizo Ramblings

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I thought you were white?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
oh so you are willymonfrete. you are legit one crazy fucking guy. i remember you from sluthate days i think. years and years ago. seeing you evolve has been a weird experience not going to lie.
I’m not crazy I’m just eccentric and see reality as it is.only dif between then and now is I’m a evangelical Christian and also I’m somewhat far right on some issues whereas back then i was a problack and pro American Indian communist atheist

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Danish_Retard
ah willymonfret the aspie subhuman

did u manage to get that ethiopian mail order bride?

And that guys is why you don’t procreate with browns

Users who are viewing this thread

Back