I'm gonna rape 😭

LA_vxmpk1NG

LA_vxmpk1NG

Ur fav psycho
Joined
Aug 6, 2026
Posts
1,431
Reputation
1,507
Its all OVER.

My life is meaningless and worthless.

This is my final roping thread as I'm actually going to do it this time.

Goodbye org.

(WILL ROPE 12 AM EST TMRW)
 
  • +1
Reactions: prise, holybrutal, ilikefish and 2 others
please don't rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity, zenmanic and peptidehater22
so is it rape or rope
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold, ilikefish, pleasevanity and 1 other person
Cat No GIF
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG, them streets b cold and Jordan Barrett
Its all OVER.

My life is meaningless and worthless.

This is my final roping thread as I'm actually going to do it this time.

Goodbye org.

(WILL ROPE 12 AM EST TMRW)
why dont u got o india and rape. Just think about it. Who will stop u?
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deluxe4 and LA_vxmpk1NG
Rape first then rope
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ilikefish, peptidehater22 and FiendFiend
Its all OVER.

My life is meaningless and worthless.

This is my final roping thread as I'm actually going to do it this time.

Goodbye org.

(WILL ROPE 12 AM EST TMRW)
how do you make a spelling error in your last ever thread
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ilikefish and Jordan Barrett
Rape first
 
  • +1
Reactions: ilikefish
Its all OVER.

My life is meaningless and worthless.

This is my final roping thread as I'm actually going to do it this time.

Goodbye org.

(WILL ROPE 12 AM EST TMRW)
Ok. But dont rope
 
  • +1
Reactions: zenmanic and LA_vxmpk1NG
Okay guys I changed my mind I'm not going to rope
 
  • Love it
Reactions: zenmanic
yo this is actually brilliant click bait
 
  • Love it
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
Its all OVER.

My life is meaningless and worthless.

This is my final roping thread as I'm actually going to do it this time.

Goodbye org.

(WILL ROPE 12 AM EST TMRW)
Dawg why would you, if it’s actually over and you don’t give af bout your health pin test and smoke weed all day, you’d be happy asf
 
  • +1
Reactions: LA_vxmpk1NG
You have to go anyways ngl
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pleasevanity
Even tho u look like a sub5 rapist don't do it. There is more to life than looks.
 

Similar threads

TJcel
Replies
5
Views
57
LeonardoLookism
LeonardoLookism
voks
Replies
14
Views
98
mirinlolibahia0
mirinlolibahia0
B
Replies
0
Views
29
Bully
B
ESR
Replies
17
Views
107
J B C
J B C
price.
Replies
6
Views
32
price.
price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top