I'm gonna rope

D

Doublex2J

Banned
I'm tired of being ugly. I'm tired of being socially shy and autistic. But I guess if I were handsome it wouldn't matter being shy, because girls would say : "he is cute". In my case that don't happen. I'm blackpilled and I'm not gonna pay the genetic fails. It's not my fault. If you're handsome you don't need to be low inhib. Life Is a shit if you Are not GL. This Is my ending. See ya in other life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, BrettyBoy, SHARK and 2 others
tbh jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 4209
Just do it tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4804
get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Patriot
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Patriot
nobody respond to this thread srs

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i need to rope too tbh ngl

• So Sad
im so sorry

my most recent humiliation is really pushing me towards rope

I cope with food and vidya:feelsgood:
I love food. I think im going to cook professionally and roam around the world tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044, thickdickdaddy27 and Patriot
I'm tired of being ugly. I'm tired of being socially shy and autistic. But I guess if I were handsome it wouldn't matter being shy, because girls would say : "he is cute". In my case that don't happen. I'm blackpilled and I'm not gonna pay the genetic fails. It's not my fault. If you're handsome you don't need to be low inhib. Life Is a shit if you Are not GL. This Is my ending. See ya in other life.
are you the same guy who was spamming his pictures in the rating threads?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I wish I had the balls to rope

you’re gay. just smash dudes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4645
Go sea maxing bro.
The way you think is the way you perceive the world and your actions, it also influences how other people see you. stop thinking to much. Just stop. It is time for thoughtless action. Now you don't think, you just oberve and act. Try mindfulness, meditate, feel your breath, feel your muscules, relax, don't think, enroll for matrial arts or Yoga classes, go to some psychiatrist and ask for some group therapy.
im so sorry

what was that humiliation? story plox?

Don't give foids this satisfaction

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Patriot
FCDE61E7 4EC7 461B BB1A 99E528E3CF27

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxmendietta, Vitruvian and Deleted member 3328
Go sea maxing bro.
The way you think is the way you perceive the world and your actions, it also influences how other people see you. stop thinking to much. Just stop. It is time for thoughtless action. Now you don't think, you just oberve and act. Try mindfulness, meditate, feel your breath, feel your muscules, relax, don't think, enroll for matrial arts or Yoga classes, go to some psychiatrist and ask for some group therapy.

what was that humiliation? story plox?
What is sea maxing?
Don't give foids this satisfaction
I never met a girl

Do meth bro it'll turn your life into beast mode

• So Sad
What is sea maxing?
I never met a girl
Seamaxxxing? It's going abroad for women. Go to Bangkok for vacation and seamaxxx. Slaying is super easy and cheap even for fat 70 y.o. german baldcels. If slays means self-validation for you.
im so sorry

What was you recent humiliation bro?

Film it tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SHARK and Deleted member 4804
You really had to it him like that ? Jfl im caging hard
He is the biggest faggot, don't know if you have lurked on his threads, he is a giga narc fag

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Aesthetic
If your iq was high you wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to end your life

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He is the biggest faggot, don't know if you have lurked on his threads, he is a giga narc fag
Damn i didnt know lmao im gonna check his threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804 and Deleted member 4645
If your iq was high you wouldn't be fucking stupid enough to end your life
Desire of suicide in young age is mostly a matter of illness, not IQ. These people need help. NGL.

Desire of suicide in young age is mostly a matter of illness, not IQ. These people need help. NGL.
I was gonna type something but that's just sick d wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Doublex2J and TsarTsar444
I feel you bro.
The distance between my eyes is proportionate to how close I am to rope.

One second you're roping. The next second you're posting that same black and white picture.

giphy.gif

finally

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Doublex2J and androgenic
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Doublex2J
Don't talk about your master like that or i will get you raped by wolfs you dumbo ear ass looking horse
Dumbo? My ear is small and I will do earmaxxing this week

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444