I'm gonna ScheryMaxxx

R

ronald_98

Bronze
Joined
Feb 23, 2023
Posts
367
Reputation
239
Actually not yet, I still have some hope, albeit very slim.

I will start pressing hard against the bones of my face with my hands to see if with time I manage to modify them a bit. My objective is to make my zygomatic breadth narrower and my forehead shorter. Wish me luck buddy boyos.
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, Deleted member 31024 and Deleted member 26824
dont do it idiot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27152
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26824
Why not? I mean applying force to my facial bones is one of many ways of looksmaxxing. Worst it can happen is it doesnt do anything.
you need constant pressure to change/move your bones, like braces do teeth or tongue and mewing.

you pushing on your bones would make them more recessed if you happen to succed and just ruin your face even if your class 3, that just makes no sense
 
you need constant pressure to change/move your bones, like braces do teeth or tongue and mewing.

you pushing on your bones would make them more recessed if you happen to succed and just ruin your face even if your class 3, that just makes no sense
Im aiming to reduce the width of my face, so I will be applying force to the sides at the cheekbones, therefore it cant affect the projection of the maxilla/nasal bone, therefore no risk of recession I believe.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26824
Im aiming to reduce the width of my face, so I will be applying force to the sides at the cheekbones, therefore it cant affect the projection of the maxilla/nasal bone, therefore no risk of recession I believe.
Good luck buddy boyo
 
  • Love it
Reactions: ronald_98

Similar threads

notrq
Replies
7
Views
86
Michael Vornik X
Michael Vornik X
C
Replies
5
Views
94
1jg9
1jg9
Yataeii
Replies
10
Views
84
psychomatic715
psychomatic715
user83838374627
Replies
12
Views
99
jacobthrows
jacobthrows
qaszanaiatazo@gmail
Replies
10
Views
104
Another_Loser
Another_Loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top