I'm gonna start cooking for myself

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
I love my parents but god damn can they not cook especially for being Dominican. They occasionally make some nut worthy shit but it's hit or miss

I'm gonna start cooking some edible food and posting it here, since I have nothing else to do anyway

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Hozay, Deleted member 8576 and 8 others
My man gonna start heating up ramen noodles talking about “im a home chef”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 8576, goat2x and 6 others
It's a good skill. Maybe you can cook for your future wife some day. Then after dinner you can wash the dishes while she relaxes on the sofa watching TV and sipping wine.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 7465, Boldandbeautiful and 7 others
It's a good skill. Maybe you can cook for your future wife some day. Then after dinner you can wash the dishes while she relaxes on the sofa watching TV and sipping wine.
Husband*

I thought .me was past assuming sexuality :/

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and AlwaysHaveQuestions
based son start w easy things like some and omelet with some cheese in it and move up from there
brb flying to the US to help my homie cook

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PYT and goat2x
Hell yeah son. Cooking on your own is great especially because it saves money when you can always cook instead of paying a fortune for takeout. And you can make exactly what you want

• Love it
Reactions: PYT
gordon ramsay max

• +1
Hell yeah son. Cooking on your own is great especially because it saves money when you can always cook instead of paying a fortune for takeout. And you can make exactly what you want
I thought cooking for myself costed more. Like for example, if I want to make homemade pizza won't it cost more than if I just bought little Caesars 5 dollar pizza

• JFL
I order Chinese nearly everyday jfl at cooking that's what females are made for

• +1
I cook for myself alot, i also weigh my food using a foodscale to know how much calories and protein im getting in for the gym

• Love it