Im gonna start hijab maxxing

You mean slavic
No I didn't mean that but also valid if you are female.

78e716dc42b16a05a48729b50bf2153c.jpg

Slavs are ethnic. It's literally a fact
If getting strict, scandinavians are mongolized finno ugric mutts, germans are mongol soviet rapebabies, southern europeans are abo resembling swarthoids, brits and irish are inbred iberian negroes.

Who is "white" then?
Provide sources
Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Turgenev, Solzhenitsyn, Sakharov, Lomonosov, Cantor, Mendeleev, Tsiolkovsky, Semyonov, Pavlov, Sykorsky, Gorokhov, Tretyakov, Tchaikovsky, Chekhov, Rachmaninoff, Bulgakov, Shostakovich, Perelman, Smetana, Stravinsky, Borodin, Prokofiev, Korsakov, Mussorgsky, Bartok, Dvorak.

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
Boyo I was talking about both their behaviors and geography :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: Don't try to gaslight me now

If you truly cared you would've dug deeper

First try to understand what does "ethnic" means
still no argument for why i should care about some retarded splitting if europe into muh east and west.

it's a geopolitical distinction to help American/British interests

If getting strict, scandinavians are mongolized finno ugric mutts, germans are mongol soviet rapebabies, southern europeans are abo resembling swarthoids, brits and irish are inbred iberian negroes.

Who is "white" then?

Pushkin, Gogol, Tolstoy, Dostoyevsky, Turgenev, Solzhenitsyn, Sakharov, Lomonosov, Cantor, Mendeleev, Tsiolkovsky, Semyonov, Pavlov, Sykorsky, Gorokhov, Tretyakov, Tchaikovsky, Chekhov, Rachmaninoff, Bulgakov, Shostakovich, Perelman, Smetana, Stravinsky, Borodin, Prokofiev, Korsakov, Mussorgsky, Bartok, Dvorak.
definition of white: pale skin, thin nose with high nasal bridge

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

You just proved my point here.
We're talking about culture here. Slavic culture doesn't properly fit with the western's, therefore they're ethnic.
Who is "white" then?
If by "white" you mean european then yes, slavs are european.

But western? No.

there's a difference between having white skin vs being "white" which was made by burgercels
What does this prove?

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro

We're talking about culture here. Slavic culture doesn't properly fit with the western's, therefore they're ethnic.

But western? No.

there's a difference between having white skin vs being "white" which was made by burgercels

What does this prove?
Wait a minute

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Autismcel
definition of white: pale skin, thin nose with high nasal bridge
Being "White" was made by Americans

They included themselves, western europe and Scandinavia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?

But western? No.

What does this prove?
What does being ethnic mean? You may be right.

That's true.

iu

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Autismcel

nigga no one cares. Americans are ugly as fuck.

you really trusting this faggot on who's swarthy?
IMG 4454
jfl at you believing the shit these niggas say when it comes to civilizational boundaries

That's true.

iu
great minds think alike

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and Autismcel
You can't tell me that slavs didn't used to be modest like arabs, balkans, asians etc

They wore headscarves, sex outside of marriage was frowned upon etc

Even to this day most slavs hold their traditional and cultural values that don't exactly fit with the west's
That's true.

iu
I'm not denying that americans are mutts :feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Debetro and Imretarded?
Then say "european" maybe jfl

If we go by pale skin and nose bridges then some/most (?) EAs are "white" AKA european
European includes gypsy subhumans and Super mario Sicilians So don't even try.

no east asian has high set nasal bridge, they have mesorhine-platyrhine with low set nasal root. And also jfl at claiming they're pale, they're pale when they literally bleach skin, they're visibly darker naturally.

White or death
IMG 8763

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You can't tell me that slavs didn't use to be modest like arabs, balkans, asians etc
Westerners were as modest for the biggest part of their history.
They wore headscarves, sex outside of marriage was frowned upon etc

Even to this day most slavs hold their traditional and cultural values that don't exactly fit with the west's
I agree. But French culture and traditions differ from English ones as they differ from Spaniard ones as these differ from German ones as these ones differ from Scandinavian culture and traditions.

They have things in common, what's called European culture, but so do eastern europeans.

Only in the last decades where western Europe turned into America puppet it's when the western countries globalized and lost almost all of their differences. That was not a long ago, around 50 years.

That's why I asked what ethnic does mean because I may not be catching up on something.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
> slavs aren't western
>russia has the most bombastic, western style palace ever constructed, that's so extremely opulent that it makes versailles look like poor faggot shit
View attachment 3202215
View attachment 3202216
View attachment 3202217
The elites being western is not the same people being western

Slavs arent ethnic but they look diffrent from germanic and meds a diffrent language family. .

Because of communism their society is diffrent slavs are often more racist and have more traditional world view

And their are way more diffrence