I’m gonna start mewing

Deleted member 5694

Deleted member 5694

Operation destroy @Turtle
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
4,194
Reputation
6,939
I’m 16 so it probably won’t do shit but fuck it I’m gonna try take actual measurements to see if anything changes
 
I’m 16 so it probably won’t do shit but fuck it I’m gonna try take actual measurements to see if anything changes
It doesn’t work
 
It works
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 3591
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3591, Mr.cope and Vidyacoper
chew gum for masseters hypertrophy
 
It doesn’t work
I’m not expecting to tbh but I’m in quarantine and will probably spend 80% of summer rotting at home so I might as well push my tongue on my palate with the force of 1000 suns while I’m doing that
 
I’m not expecting to tbh but I’m in quarantine and will probably spend 80% of summer rotting at home so I might as well push my tongue on my palate with the force of 1000 suns while I’m doing that
Are you a Ukcel?
 


this guy started with 17
 
You should be doing it even if it is cope.
 
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Imagine listening to a user like vidyacoper

A manlet, framelet, chinlet, skulllet little nigger boy who worships chico
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 3702
Imagine listening to a user like vidyacoper

A manlet, framelet, chinlet, skulllet little nigger boy who worships chico
6E03480E D145 4FE6 BF3D DABB6C249678
 
JFL if you didn't start mewing as soon as you found out about it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Imagine listening to a user like vidyacoper

A manlet, framelet, chinlet, skulllet little nigger boy who worships chico
@Vidyacoper = bro tbh.

He gave me the N-word pass 🤭.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
Imagine listening to a user like vidyacoper

A manlet, framelet, chinlet, skulllet little nigger boy who worships chico
damn bro thought we were cool 😐
 
@Vidyacoper = bro tbh.

He gave me the N-word pass 🤭.
Test if you have a legit pass by going to Harlem and screaming it
 

Similar threads

ØUROBOROS
Replies
5
Views
74
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
16
Views
52
Topicalll
Topicalll
TGUN.
Replies
15
Views
89
Mansur
Mansur
price.
Replies
6
Views
25
price.
price.
ReccesedSlavic
Replies
2
Views
23
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top