I‘m gonna start rapping or trying to become a YouTuber/influencer

I‘m not going to the gym anymore anyway or doing much regarding looksmaxxing since I’m a German NEET and I have no opportunities to meet girls anyway, except for dating apps, which suck ass.

I have wanted to start a rap career since I was 18/19. I‘m 26 now.

I‘ll give it some effort now instead of just day dreaming about it and free styling and writing some lyrics occasionally like I did in the past.

I‘ll put all my effort and knowledge I have regarding the music business and marketing into action and try to become better at rapping to make some hit songs in the end and get signed to a label.

Even if it doesn’t end up working after a few years of putting in work, I can say I at least gave it a shot and tried and have some discography to show for it.

I gotta find some amazing beats, come up with an image that fits me and create a unique sound.

I feel like this whole thing would also be a better plan than getting a regular job because it would skyrocket my status anf financial situation if I succeed. It‘s definitely gonna be harder and more stressful than going to the gym but more rewarding and I feel like I am going to enjoy it much more even if it doesn’t give me results immediately.

About my appearance: I‘m 6‘3, have blue eyes, brown/blonde hair. I look kinda like the ghetto version of Johan Liebert from Monster but taller and less handsome in the face because of the dorsal hump on my nose and I can grow a full dark beard if I want to. Currently sporting medium length curtains. I had cornrows at 19 but I wouldn’t sport them again, maybe dreadlocks but probably not, I‘m not sure yet.
i don’t think you can boost up a rap career pushing 30, but gl bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: goodgamebro
I‘m not going to the gym anymore anyway or doing much regarding looksmaxxing since I’m a German NEET and I have no opportunities to meet girls anyway, except for dating apps, which suck ass.

I‘ll give it some effort now instead of just day dreaming about it and free styling and writing some lyrics occasionally like I did in the past.

I‘ll put all my effort and knowledge I have regarding the music business and marketing into action and try to become better at rapping to make some hit songs in the end and get signed to a label.

Even if it doesn’t end up working after a few years of putting in work, I can say I at least gave it a shot and tried and have some discography to show for it.

I gotta find some amazing beats, come up with an image that fits me and create a unique sound.

I feel like this whole thing would also be a better plan than getting a regular job because it would skyrocket my status anf financial situation if I succeed. It‘s definitely gonna be harder and more stressful than going to the gym but more rewarding and I feel like I am going to enjoy it much more even if it doesn’t give me results immediately.

About my appearance: I‘m 6‘3, have blue eyes, brown/blonde hair. I look kinda like the ghetto version of Johan Liebert from Monster but taller and less handsome in the face because of the dorsal hump on my nose and I can grow a full dark beard if I want to. Currently sporting medium length curtains. I had cornrows at 19 but I wouldn’t sport them again, maybe dreadlocks but probably not, I‘m not sure yet.
Your only wasting your breath.
Make actual songs than just shit beats slopply mixed with mummbled self pity lyrics.

Nigger music is literally going to vanish in a few years once the whites have one too many nerves popped.

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l

Js follow johan method if u are like him lol, make a industrial complex and money laundering

Alr 2 things, unless you are the next Steve lacy this wont go as you think it will, but at least u can give it a shoot, my recommendation start selling drugs while u do that, as a second and stable income at least

Alr 2 things, unless you are the next Steve lacy this wont go as you think it will, but at least u can give it a shoot, my recommendation start selling drugs while u do that, as a second and stable income at least
I already don’t wanna do it anymore. I think I‘ll learn Japanese again and geomaxx or religionmaxx and get a Christian girl.

I considered selling drugs before but I don’t have any sources and any people to sell them to and if I just went to random places I might get in trouble.

I don’t wanna take huge risks that will make me end up in prison. I spent one day in jail and it was horrible.

I already don’t wanna do it anymore. I think I‘ll learn Japanese again and geomaxx or religionmaxx and get a Christian girl.

I considered selling drugs before but I don’t have any sources and any people to sell them to and if I just went to random places I might get in trouble.

I don’t wanna take huge risks that will make me end up in prison. I spent one day in jail and it was horrible.
Lol what u did?

you wont make it in the music industry, you need to be gigalucky
might as well put your soul and passion into it and make music you actually want to make

you wont make it in the music industry, you need to be gigalucky
might as well put your soul and passion into it and make music you actually want to make
True. I mean becoming an underground rapper could be possible but it would be a lot of stress and grind.

Mirin I want to be a rapper, but I can’t rap