i’m gonna try closing my tooth gap again

coispet

coispet

Mod
tbh only proper looksmax i’ve done and stayed consistent on

back in early 2021 i saw a tiktok of this guy who had a minor small tooth gap in the middle just like mine and used orthodontic bands to close it, he asked his dentist who had no problem with it so he did it and it worked perfectly, and now he uses retainers to hold the gap in place, he hasn’t used his retainers in a year and the gap is still closed completely

i tried the same thing after watching the tiktok and it worked for me, i was in disbelief, although my impatience got the best of me and i stopped using it after a week which isn’t a long enough time to hold the gap together

however this time i’m gonna do it again, and whiten my teeth to ascend my teeth

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Just go to the orthodontics nigga

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Would closing the gap change your bones/face in any way? I got the same thing lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: coispet
yeah let me just go to the orthodontist and have them recommend me a private treatment which costs £5k+ which will ruin my bite

you retarded faggot why do such unintelligent jews infiltrate this forum
Have fun fucking your shit up

I mog the fuck out of your ape genetic ass. Get yo money up broke ass ethnic nigga so you can fix your fucked up teeth (or steal it since your ethnic).

I mog the fuck out of your ape genetic ass. Get yo money up broke ass ethnic nigga so you can fix your fucked up teeth (or steal it since your ethnic).
IMG 5137

this is the average jew

and it’s funny you’re saying i steal since you retards claim palestine is your promise land

jewish faggot doesn’t even know half the dentists pressure normies to do private treatment so they can get their money up

keep giving them ur money and see where it gets u fucking tart

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
i don’t have to say anything besides

Joined Aug 30, 2023
I don't have to say anything besides

You're a genetic failure

whatever you say pal

i most likely mog you

also i’m fucking your ludicrous and stupid mother in your brain dead inkling of a head
I'm 6'3 180 lbs. And your mother is built for my BWC.

not really since it’s a tiny gap, if it’s like a mike tyson sized gap just get invisalign or smth
Mike Tyson would kill you if he saw this nigga 💀

what bands are you using?

what bands are you using?
i ordered the most loose and biggest orthodontic bands off of tiktok shop 😭😭😭

i saw the guy wrap the band around to create more force so that’s why i got bigger bands

• +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
i ordered the most loose and biggest orthodontic bands off of tiktok shop 😭😭😭

i saw the guy wrap the band around to create more force so that’s why i got bigger bands
do you know if this would work if you got a low set lip frenum thats causing the gap?

do you know if this would work if you got a low set lip frenum thats causing the gap?
IMG 5448

if you got a low set lip frenum like this i’m sorry bro it won’t work

it has to be a really minor gap

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
Obscure internet forum users thinking they iq mog orthodontists part 999…

bloodsucking jew orthodontists that will immediately recommend you private treatment to close a single tiny tooth gap lol which will put them in 5k+ debt

retard
Fuck your teeth up like an idiot while I mog you to self harm whilst having had braces done.

Fuck your teeth up like an idiot while I mog you to self harm whilst having had braces done.
alright bro i hope you go to sleep knowing you teerh mog me lol wtf?

i hope it helps you refrain from whatever you use to harm yourself with you subhuman faggot

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
alright bro i hope you go to sleep knowing you teerh mog me lol wtf?

i hope it helps you refrain from whatever you use to harm yourself with you subhuman faggot
Didn’t read go fuck your teeth up with elastic bands like a 6 year old.

stop glazing another man u homosexual faggot

don’t get your tooth gap as big as mike tyson’s whilst he puts dick in between it
he forced me to glaze him I can’t do shit