I’m good for shit cat piss

D

Deleted member 60975

Master
My 14 yo cousin who’s taller than me and has a 200% better frame than me beat me in arm wrestling in front of my whole family I got up and admitted it , the only excuse I gave is ‘leanmaxxing’ oh god have mercy on my soul a FUCKING 14 YO BEAT ME IN ARMWRESTLING HOW OVER CAN IT BE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Zeruel and User28823
nigga u weak af

ive got the smallest hands and wrists you'll ever see and was beating guys who weight, frame, hand, and wrist mogged me to oblivion in arm wrestling all the time in middle and high school

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60975
nigga u weak af

ive got the smallest hands and wrists you'll ever see and was beating guys who weight, frame, hand, and wrist mogged me to oblivion in arm wrestling all the time in middle and high school
But I was leanmaxxing nigga

How old are you?

• JFL
over

• JFL
IMG 4780

• JFL
Reactions: Gigatyrone69
because i had always worked out from a young age meanwhile most kids were lazy bums

I’ve been doing these subliminal bro hopefully they work

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
I'm good for shit, cat piss, and all things in between. My tolerance knows no bounds, whether it's dealing with the messiest of tasks or navigating through life's most unpleasant situations. Like a seasoned warrior, I march forth, unphased by the challenges thrown my way. So bring it on, world! I'll handle it with the grace and fortitude of someone who's seen it all.