I’m grateful I am not a white INCEL (still incel tho)

Pikabro

Pikabro

Pikacel
I live in a family of fellow lost ethnics so I’m not like the one incel left behind while everybody lifemogs (my relatives are far superior though). Imagine being white incel living nonstop life of cortisol getting spat on by your stacylitw sister and forced t o listen as she brings in men, then when you leave the house to live in dorms same thing happens and all the other shit that I’m too brainrotted to post about

@SecularIslamist @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Orvka381, Maalik and 7 others
Meanwhile you have white boy kurapika in your Avi

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, sub5c3l and Clark69
girls love blue eyes and blond hair, its over

Meanwhile you have white boy kurapika in your Avi
That nigga tribe is known for red eyes and is from some village fuck knows where he a fantasy race

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik and Pikabro
Yeah I could tell
I’m glad I’m not a white INCEL tho. Ethnic family values (although I don’t know my language jfl) and being born into religion make coping easier at least. It could be worse, I’m still privileged living modern life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 57356 and 1 other person
If you were white you wouldn’t be incel

I live in a family of fellow lost ethnics so I’m not like the one incel left behind while everybody lifemogs (my relatives are far superior though). Imagine being white incel living nonstop life of cortisol getting spat on by your stacylitw sister and forced t o listen as she brings in men, then when you leave the house to live in dorms same thing happens and all the other shit that I’m too brainrotted to post about

Then what do you want to be black?:ogre:

oh you are bbc then?
I have made the distinction ok. I’m just glad I’m at least spared from the mog that whitecels get (well I rot online all day where I get mogged nonstop)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58230

Very good point that you raise. White incels have it the worst. Their women's degeneracy is encouraged even from within the household, whereas ours would likely murder-suicide if they did such a thing.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Maalik

I get what you mean but I am white and luckily my family is not like this, I have one sister who’s 12, if I had an older sister who was a slut I’d go insane. I guess there’s sluts of all races but it’s not rare for gigasluts to exist where I am

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Pikabro
Very good point that you raise. White incels have it the worst. Their women's degeneracy is encouraged even from within the household, whereas ours would likely murder-suicide if they did such a thing.
yeah white life is really Brutal.
it is getting lifemogged and Cucked by your own family and there's a thousand shackles from feminism and soyciety preventing you from doing anything lest you be considered an "insecure and controlling" dork

you're expected to greet your sister's ten boyfriends like this:
OpenMouthWojak

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and Michael Myers
pikabro got the axe man

I have one sister who’s 12, if I had an older sister who was a slut I’d go insane
im glad i don;t have any little sisters.
i would die inside if my little 12 year old sister ends up lifemogging me and seeing me as a loser.
its easier to be incel when ur the youngest