I'm greying :(

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Looked at myself in the mirror for the first time in months. Grey coverage on my head has increased like 300% in last six months.

20230803 024118

I can feel hair greying day by day đŸ˜¢
How much of a failo is grey hair? Can I George Clooneymaxx?

You're not greying , some hairs r just lighter. And if you are good looking , grey hair won't change that. A handsome person could easily pull off the gray hair look, especially if you have a whole set of hair and a young face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, autistic_tendencies and SecularIslamist
Use henna

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, studymaxxer and SecularIslamist
You're not greying , some hairs r just lighter. And if you are good looking , grey hair won't change that. A handsome person could easily pull off the gray hair look, especially if you have a whole set of hair and a young face
Zoom in. My camera quality is not good. Before people could only tell up close now they can tell 3-4m away.

I do have young face. Although in recent times I don't know because grey coverage may throw them off. Last time someone guessed my age they said 21. I'm 28. You're right younger faces can pull it off better than older faces. But it's still a look only post-wall roasties find attractive and I'm already oldcel. I need Amal Clooney or death.

Last edited:
i think i remember hadith about how grey hairs are good and each grey hair will be something good look it up

• Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer and SecularIslamist
Oldceldom is on its way

• So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Graying >>>balding so look on the bright side. U can always use coloring to cover it up.

• +1
Graying >>>balding so look on the bright side. U can always use coloring to cover it up.
Coloring is cope. Not when you have short hair. My hair is usually shorter. I'd have to dye it like every other week. Fuck that. Brushing my teeth every day feels like a chore.

Coloring is cope. Not when you have short hair. My hair is usually shorter. I'd have to dye it like every other week. Fuck that. Brushing my teeth every day feels like a chore.
Lol adhdcell I’m planning on getting my teeth repaired soon, I’m shaking at what the dentist will say. Regardless gonna get it completely repaired and whitened and why don’t u just get long lasting color?

Lol adhdcell I’m planning on getting my teeth repaired soon, I’m shaking at what the dentist will say. Regardless gonna get it completely repaired and whitened and why don’t u just get long lasting color?
Nothing to do with long lasting. My hair grows at an insane pace I'd need to re-dye all the time oherwise my roots will still be grey.

Unless scientists come up with a pill to reverse greying I'm stuck.

Silverfoxmaxx bhai

• Love it
Common among curries and browns for some reason

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
I don’t picture a chad with greys lol it’s a sign of decay

grey hairs mog

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
salt and pepper hair mogs

Common among curries and browns for some reason
Cope. Curries and asians have the best hair and least prone to balding and greying.

I just got some shite genetics. My grandfather who lived til nearly 90s was like 50% grey only.

"Hair-graying onset varies with race, with the average age for Caucasians being mid-thirties, that for Asians being late thirties, and that for Africans being mid-forties. Caucasians and Asians typically experience damage to the distal hair shaft, while African-Americans see damage occurring closer to the hair root.1 Jan 2021"

Cope. Curries and asians have the best hair and least prone to balding and greying.

I just got some shite genetics. My grandfather who lived til nearly 90s was like 50% grey only.

"Hair-graying onset varies with race, with the average age for Caucasians being mid-thirties, that for Asians being late thirties, and that for Africans being mid-forties. Caucasians and Asians typically experience damage to the distal hair shaft, while African-Americans see damage occurring closer to the hair root.1 Jan 2021"
Maybe it’s the vaccine, the young browns i see daily are greying. Or they are stressed from wagie lifestyle

• Hmm...
Maybe it’s the vaccine, the young browns i see daily are greying. Or they are stressed from wagie lifestyle
Possibly. But white hair stands out like a bulge when you have black hair.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Gymmaxxing bro. You need to destress

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Bengali cuck genes