I'm growing at 24 years old

weebcel

weebcel

Esto é Galiza. Eche o que hai
I've been injecting HGH for quite some time now, and i believe i have closed plates. But in the last few months, i've grown taller. I also sprint, heelsmash, and stretch my legs. My frame also appears to be improving slightly and as previously posted, my jaw and chin have grown bigger.

Current dosage: 8iu at night.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, midlatinocel, IMZLEGEND and 4 others
How do yk u grew

Lifefuel but where's the stadiometer measurments

Lifefuel but where's the stadiometer measurments
I don't have one, so i measure myself by writing my height on the door with a pen.

This is very normal actually!!

• Woah
Reactions: weebcel
Be careful, if I'm not mistaken, someone here on the forum grew 9cm at the age of 32 injecting some substance in 2021, and today he has prostate cancer

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl, Splinter901, Deleted member 22886 and 2 others
Well, there are really 2 ways that bones use to grow. Not only can they ossify on a cartilage base, but also on the on a mesenechymal basis too. The problems lies within the fact the latter is responsible mostly for calvarium and mandible and does nothing essential to long bones.

Be careful, if I'm not mistaken, someone here on the forum grew 9cm at the age of 32 injecting some substance in 2021, and today he has prostate cancer
what? link thread

worth it

Age? And how much have you grown?

I've been injecting HGH for quite some time now, and i believe i have closed plates. But in the last few months, i've grown taller. I also sprint, heelsmash, and stretch my legs. My frame also appears to be improving slightly and as previously posted, my jaw and chin have grown bigger.

@Splinter901

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
@Osie @weebcel How long have u been injecting?

@Osie @weebcel How long have u been injecting?
NEVER INJECTED. I was doing natural aromatase inhibitors for like a year (100mg zinc, 800 iu's of Vitamin E, 500mcg of Vitamin K2, 400 Iu's of Vitamin D, apigenin, 1500 mg of Olive Leaf Extract, and decent amounts of magnesium) from 14.5-15.8 then at 15.8, I started Arimidex.

Where you getting HGH from and how much is it?

When did u start injecting?

NEVER INJECTED. I was doing natural aromatase inhibitors for like a year (100mg zinc, 800 iu's of Vitamin E, 500mcg of Vitamin K2, 400 Iu's of Vitamin D, apigenin, 1500 mg of Olive Leaf Extract, and decent amounts of magnesium) from 14.5-15.8 then at 15.8, I started Arimidex.
what do you think helped you to grow?, because aromatase inhibiotrs from what i read doesn't have any effect on your growth plates and height in the moment that your growth plates are close, becasue it low chance that your plates are still open in age of 24, but it possible, what is arimidex and where can i get it?

which exactly hgh did you take or it dosent matter?

what do you think helped you to grow?, because aromatase inhibiotrs from what i read doesn't have any effect on your growth plates and height in the moment that your growth plates are close, becasue it low chance that your plates are still open in age of 24, but it possible, what is arimidex and where can i get it?
hIT MY PM'S

do you think that grow because the HGH or because the other stuff that you are doing, and how much did you grow so far?