I'm harassing some guy from bookism

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Added some guy from bookism on discord, he previously had an account on this site. He is a major faggot, LARPed as a girl earlier too. He now claims to be indian. Everyday I send him death threats, tell him to send location, send him random obscure images and whenever he is online I call him.

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this, I get such a dopamine rush everytime he declines my calls.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, incel194012940, qaum and 8 others
he lives rent free in your head bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 13787, gogger and 4 others
Curry badboy strikes again

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 17791
he lives rent free in your head bro
Yes unironically. Idk why I hate him so much. Probably because he is a weird LARPer, I just rang him up now and he declined the call.

• +1
Reactions: kuk
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and FailedNormieManlet
Curry badboy strikes again
It's become an addiction, I literally haunt this guy. He still hasn't blocked me. I keep telling him to send me pics of his supposed gf too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 17791
Added some guy from bookism on discord, he previously had an account on this site. He is a major faggot, LARPed as a girl earlier too. He now claims to be indian. Everyday I send him death threats, tell him to send location, send him random obscure images and whenever he is online I call him.

I honestly don't know why I'm doing this, I get such a dopamine rush everytime he declines my calls.
My female friends started asking me where I knew you from and if we were friends and I was struggling to hide the fact I met you on a blackpill forum

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, qaum, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
It's become an addiction, I literally haunt this guy. He still hasn't blocked me. I keep telling him to send me pics of his supposed gf too
He prolly likes it. Why else wouldn't he block you.

You're probably giving him a sexual kick.:feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, qaum and 2 others
Have you seen his face?
He apparently posted his face - most likely another LARP.
He has seen my face, but I couldn't care less. I still haunt him
My female friends started asking me where I knew you from and if we were friends and I was struggling to hide the fact I met you on a blackpill forum
JFL, how do your friends know about me? Did I ask you, to ask them to rate me or some shit? I have piss poor memory lol

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
He prolly likes it. Why else wouldn't he block you.

You're probably giving him a sexual kick.:feelswhat:
I think he lowkey does, he posts threads on bookism about him being a cuck and his gf cheating on him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 17791
He apparently posted his face - most likely another LARP.
He has seen my face, but I couldn't care less. I still haunt him

JFL, how do your friends know about me? Did I ask you, to ask them to rate me or some shit? I have piss poor memory lol
Yeah I asked them to rate you lol how many people have rated you

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I asked them to rate you lol how many people have rated you
So many people have seen me at this point JFL.
I remember you now, gym-maxxed aussie chad. JFL I plan to meet some blackpilled mfs irl too, htf am I going to explain to my parents I'm going out to meet some strangers from an obscure website :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and LightSkinNoob
  • JFL
  • Love it
So many people have seen me at this point JFL.
I remember you now, gym-maxxed aussie chad. JFL I plan to meet some blackpilled mfs irl too, htf am I going to explain to my parents I'm going out to meet some strangers from an obscure website :lul:
I would meet blackpillers IRL, the only one near me is Loox but that guy is too busy with his Stacy JB I’m sure

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Gay if you keep making him coom.
I think he lowkey is retarded, I was speaking normally to him for 5 mins. Then I flipped out on him for no reason and started telling him I'm going to book a flight to india to kill him JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kuk and Deleted member 17791
I would meet blackpillers IRL, the only one near me is Loox but that guy is too busy with his Stacy JB I’m sure
Most of the UK guys on this site, I'm cool with and would probably hang out with irl. This community is oddly chill, I prefer it over .is

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, LightSkinNoob and 1 other person
I think he lowkey is retarded, I was speaking normally to him for 5 mins. Then I flipped out on him for no reason and started telling him I'm going to book a flight to india to kill him JFL
Not gonna say do it but... kill him.
C8B6FA4F E9C9 4536 ABD4 DFB97E264ECD

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 18244 and FailedNormieManlet
Most of the UK guys on this site, I'm cool with and would probably hang out with irl. This community is oddly chill, I prefer it over .is
Try meet @Xangsane IRL to figure out if he is a real person or a FBI agent.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Xangsane, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
Try meet @Xangsane IRL to figure out if he is a real person or a FBI agent.
I'll write a detailed field report about him, maybe some homoerotic fiction too

• Love it
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet

cringe bro

@Mogpogs @8PSLcel @dfucclife check out this low sentience keybord warrior

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 19157 and 1 other person
do you think he's actually white passing curry or just indian street shitter?
@Xangsane is white passing, I legit couldn't tell he was mixed race. He didn't look like typical white guy tho cuz of face shape. He looks a little nerdy too, but I could see him getting lots of female attention

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
cringe bro

@Mogpogs @8PSLcel @dfucclife check out this low sentience keybord warrior
I literally posted a screenshot of me telling him to send location JFL.
Also, yes i am low sentience. Trying to low inhib maxx

@Xangsane is white passing, I legit couldn't tell he was mixed race. He didn't look like typical white guy tho cuz of face shape. He looks a little nerdy too, but I could see him getting lots of female attention
Yeah I've seen the pic. But do you think it's actually him?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Xangsane and FailedNormieManlet
Yeah I've seen the pic. But do you think it's actually him?
Yeah it is him, I'm 99% sure on lookism days, I made him post a time stamped pic of himself.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 17791
  • Love it
  • +1
Wonder why he doesn't slay.
He gets female attention, but he has a very tradtional view on sex - he thinks it's more about emotions and connection of two souls over some activity you just do for fun.

• +1
  • JFL
He gets female attention, but he has a very tradtional view on sex - he thinks it's more about emotions and connection of two souls over some activity you just do for fun.
:lul::lul::lul:
Nigga thinks he's living a disney fairytail.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Xangsane and 1 other person
:lul::lul::lul:
Nigga thinks he's living a disney fairytail.
He wants a muslim wife, but it will be hard for him if he isn't connected to his community. He wants a HTB muslim girl.

IMO he will get that AFTER he has a well established career + he needs the connections.

• +1
He wants a muslim wife, but it will be hard for him if he isn't connected to his community. He wants a HTB muslim girl.

IMO he will get that AFTER he has a well established career + he needs the connections.
Tbh, better than marrying some chick that will divorce you and take the kids.

• Love it
  • +1
reminder that this chink @FailedNormieManlet got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16369 and FailedNormieManlet
reminder that this chink @FailedNormieManlet got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum
Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll
whose pictures did I use JFL?!

JFL at thinking I'm a catfish, I look dead avg. Why tf would I LARP as a 5'5 pajeet

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 15309

Users who are viewing this thread

Back