I'm hated on this forum for no reason but looks.

L

Lebgfinal

User
People have insulted me repeatedly for no reason.
I'm probably the user who has been the nicest to people in general.
But once you point someone hypocrisy (their shitty behaviour), they start bullying me and try to ruin my life.
Do you know why I am being like this? Because you guys are lying to my face and you think I'll not point your behaviour.
Don't tell me to "looksmaxx bro it's your fault" then saying "I'm genetically capped at subhuman". People always say this shit to me. They claim that I need to looksmax and then tell me I'm too ugly for looksmaxxing to serve any purpose.
Many such cases.
I have nothing agaisn't @Clavicular or @pneumocystosis but these users are being hypocrite. They continuinly attention-seek and try to brag on people here.
Pneumo makes threads calling himself subhuman and "I need 15k for surgery to look human" when in reality he know he is good looking and just want incels to compliment him "bro ur not ugly ahah".
Clavicular spread misinformation, brag on people, lies often, and even spread harmful lies that are sometimes completely made up pseudo science that may harm people.
If you point out how it's all bullshit, people call you a retard for pointing out that these people are not here to help but here to feel better about themselves.
Just remember that I have NEVER insulted or had an issue with anyone who is honest and a good user.
You guys are mean to me because you expect me to accept your bullying.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, rand anon and 17 others
No it isn’t because of your looks, you are just an insufferable prick who won’t stop whining. You constantly shit on looksmaxxing (the whole purpose of this forum) and then wonder why people who actually looksmax dislike you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, nathan, rand anon and 22 others
You are throwing shades at a dead man because you don’t like his facial features. Grow up brother

66DEA4C3 C9C5 4E3B 9B29 7A482FA731ED

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, arabcelxxx and 12 others
in love wit my bih

i think she my bih

i know she suck dick

i know she not shit

she don’t cook she don’t clean

but she want ruth chris

im bout to pour up sum red

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 97baHater, nathan, arabcelxxx and 7 others
Daily reminder OP mogs me into the dirt.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, wannamogger and 7 others
yea true. if u looked better u wouldn’t be a meme

No it isn’t because of your looks, you are just an insufferable prick who won’t stop whining. You constantly shit on looksmaxxing (the whole purpose of this forum) and then wonder why people who actually looksmax dislike you.
I do not shit on improvement. What a shit on is blatant lies and disinformation. Lot of users like @Clavicular spread fake information that is sometimes harmful to people here. They then claim that it's what makes them good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, greycel and Clavicular

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I do not shit on improvement. What a shit on is blatant lies and disinformation. Lot of users like @Clavicular spread fake information that is sometimes harmful to people here. They then claim that it's what makes them good looking.
You and clavicular are shit users

So no, its not about lookz

He made a tiktok invasion
U made whining threads and are a non looksmaxxer in a looksmaxxing forum who tries to encourage people to not looksmax. How retarded

Then on top of that yeah ur face is an added bonus

• +1
Reactions: greycel, rand anon, wannamogger and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, exo and HTN_Mentalcel
It's of his character, @Michael Myers always claim to be a deformed freak of nature.
Well, not necessarily a freak of nature, but definitely the ugliest person to have ever existed. :Comfy:

But once you point something hypocrisy (insulting their behaviour), they start bullying me and try to ruin my life.
Do you know why I am being like this? Because you guys are lying to my face and you think I'll not point your behaviour.
Don't tell me to "looksmaxx bro it's your fault" then saying "I'm genetically capped at subhuman". People always say this shit to me. They claim that I need to looksmax and then tell me I'm too ugly for looksmaxxing to serve any purpose.
Many such cases.
I have nothing agaisn't @Clavicular or @pneumocystosis but these users are being hypocrite. They continuinly attention-seek and try to brag on people here.
Just remember that I have NEVER insulted or had an issue with anyone who is honest and a good user.
I remember talking with you the other day. Can't remember if we were agreeing with each other or arguing.

You and clavicular are shit users

So no, its not about lookz

He made a tiktok invasion
U made whining threads and are a non looksmaxxer in a looksmaxxing forum who tries to encourage people to not looksmax. How retarded l
Clavicular bullied incels, spread misinformation that harms incels, like telling people to cut their cheeks open and then lie and put that on looksmaxxing.
Tell me what did I do that makes me a bad user. I made hypocrite things in the past, the difference is that I assume my mistakes and I don't try to harm people.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I remember talking with you the other day. Can't remember if we were agreeing with each other or arguing.
I remember disagreeing with you but like I said. I haven nothing agaisn't you. You seem like a respectable father with a kid and wife. I wish the best for you. Unlike some people, you have not been horrible to interact with.

Clavicular bullied incels, spread misinformation that harms incels, like telling people to cut their cheeks open and then lie and put that on looksmaxxing.
Tell me what did I do that makes me a bad user. I made hypocrite things in the past, the difference is that I assume my mistakes and I don't try to harm people.
They deserve it, theyre cornball looksmaxxers who should mutilate themselves, theyre the same people who use your pics all over tiktok and morph you into a giga subhuman. A bunch of retarded trolls who listen to grifters deserve their fate. The fact i saw ur face on tiktok dude ..

In all seriousness youre both shit, its not really a competition. Its the fact ur always anti looksmaxxing in a looksmaxxing forum on top of the hypocrisy u admitted to, but look at least ur kinda aware

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Costcosuperstore, rand anon and 1 other person
They deserve it, theyre cornball looksmaxxers who should mutilate themselves, theyre the same people who use your pics all over tiktok and morph you into a giga subhuman. A bunch of retarded trolls who listen to grifters deserve their fate

In all seriousness youre both shit, its not really a competition. Its the fact ur always anti looksmaxxing in a looksmaxxing forum on top of the hypocrisy u admitted to, but look at least ur kinda aware
The reason I'm anti-looksmaxxing is that for me it isn't helpful to anyone but just a way to bully unfortunate looking people.
Most people here don't really looksmax that much or claim to be, they try to be superior to people by mogging them.
Good looking people are born good looking, but some people try to cope that I can look average or something if I take care of my skin when realistically looksmaxxing is not a thing. I'll look the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
no here first i didn't recognise your acc but then i remembered you're the guy in @pneumocystosis comments i totally agree with you bhai:feelsokman:
Appreciate the support. I'm glad someone makes sense that pneumo was being hypocrite in that thread.
People just let these people be assholes, this needs to be a supportive place, not a place where everyone tries to feed their own ego.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and ryuken
The reason I'm anti-looksmaxxing is that for me it isn't helpful to anyone but just a way to bully unfortunate looking people.
Most people here don't really looksmax that much or claim to be, they try to be superior to people by mogging them.
Good looking people are born good looking, but some people try to cope that I can look average or something if I take care of my skin when realistically looksmaxxing is not a thing. I'll look the same.
I looksmax, i could name 5 users who do regular looksmaxxing and shi, there is so many who dont though ur right kinda

You could reach mtn though idk what else to tell you bud i dont virtue signal in my ratings but whatever

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
I looksmax, i could name 5 users who do regular looksmaxxing and shi, there is so many who dont though ur right kinda

You could reach mtn though idk what else to tell you bud i dont virtue signal in my ratings but whatever
"looksmaxxing" is skincare, working out, haircut, weightloss.
The rest are surgery almost nobody actually gets and like 200 chemicals that people claim to have magical properties.
Also no if I'm complaining it's because I'm ugly, if I could attract females I would not be here.

How are you letting some random people on the internet live so rent free in your head?

You could just simply delete your account and never come back here if they bother you so much.

Get a grip man.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ElTruecel, emeraldglass and 5 others
Nobody hates you here. Trust me, it's the foids IRL that do.

How are you letting some random people on the internet live so rent free in your head?

You could just simply delete your account and never come back here if they bother you so much.

Get a grip man.
Do you think anyone here live rent free? I'm not active at all and I do mostly other shit in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
But once you point someone hypocrisy (their shitty behaviour), they start bullying me and try to ruin my life.
Many such cases.
Pneumo makes threads calling himself subhuman and "I need 15k for surgery to look human" when in reality he know he is good looking and just want incels to compliment him "bro ur not ugly ahah".
Clavicular spread misinformation, brag on people, lies often, and even spread harmful lies that are sometimes completely made up pseudo science that may harm people.
If you point out how it's all bullshit, people call you a retard for pointing out that these people are not here to help but here to feel better about themselves.
Let me tell you how it really is, bro. One reason you're disliked here is that in the beginning, you were spamming your pictures and asking for advice and ratings. When you got feedback, you immediately went on the defensive and claimed you were doomed without taking any steps to improve your looks. People then wondered why you joined a looksmaxing forum if you weren't willing to do anything about it. As for Clavicular and Pneumo, it's clear they have BDD or autism, making them less self aware and never satisfied with their looks. Another reason is also rep farming. But you shouldn't be too concerned with what people do here. If someone wants to farm reps or brag, let them as long as it doesn't harm you.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, ElTruecel, pneumocystosis and 4 others
Do you think anyone here live rent free? I'm not active at all and I do mostly other shit in my life.
You know how it works. It would be like complaining that dogs bark.

Screenshot 20240630 232033

D020f75f1943632e3a7883a225ad1198 1719506196189 0
GET MOGGED WHINY BITCH

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey and N1666
Dosent it get tiring wallowing in self pity? Surprised you haven’t roped

“Looksmaxxing” is dead you fucking cunt.

most idiots in this whole forum don’t know shit about “looksmaxxing”, their cranial bones, or even how important posture and airways are

and even worse, they don’t know how important height and penis length matters.

most users in this forum just lurk in offtopic subforum while greycels lurk in “looksmaxxing” subforum.

Holy fucking shit, your reply is so retarded

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Tbh he’s a fucking troll. Most greycels follow him since he openly admits to being a user of “looksmax.org”

the only people who like his content are 12 year olds. also his “bonesmashing” and “pulling” exercises are fucking retarded and have been debunked many times.

It’s just making retards look even more retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, cannotbeasked and HTN_Mentalcel

this is an incel forum…

also “looksmaxxing” doesn’t work