I'm hated on this forum for no reason but looks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_144352.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_144352.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and cannotbeasked
“Looksmaxxing” is dead you fucking cunt.

most idiots in this whole forum don’t know shit about “looksmaxxing”, their cranial bones, or even how important posture and airways are

and even worse, they don’t know how important height and penis length matters.

most users in this forum just lurk in offtopic subforum while greycels lurk in “looksmaxxing” subforum.

Holy fucking shit, your reply is so retarded
What has any of that got to do with my reply you absolute low iq fag? OP is an abused dog who won’t even bother with doing something as simple as clearing his acne.

You must clearly not read what’s on this forum, I see countless posts everyday that go against what you say. Just because there’s people who shitpost on here doesn’t mean looksmaxxing is dead you utter retard.

Your whole shitty reply has nothing to do with what I said, if you see the way OP replies to useful posts on here then maybe you’d understand.

• JFL
Reactions: futureashtray
Screenshot 2024 07 01 at 80415 PM

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
this is an incel forum…

also “looksmaxxing” doesn’t work
I didn’t even have to go more than a page into your posts to see how much of a pathetic loser you are, you sound exactly like OP.

IMG 0087

Just fucking lol at you, no wonder you are so bitter.

"looksmaxxing" is skincare, working out, haircut, weightloss.
The rest are surgery almost nobody actually gets and like 200 chemicals that people claim to have magical properties.
Also no if I'm complaining it's because I'm ugly, if I could attract females I would not be here.
thats “looksmaxxing” but for greycels

actual “looksmaxxing” is orthodontic appliances, airways, tongue posture, body posture, dental height, palate width, tongue tie, sutures, osteoblasts and osteoclasts, chin tucks, only eating fats and protein, hyoid position in relation to tongue posture and maxillary recession and body posture and lingual frenulum tightness, orthodontics, osteopathy, myofunctional therapy, craniodontics, the yaw roll and pitch, facial torsion.

I could go on and on.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666
Pneumo larps and I haven't seen Clavicular with a girl better looking than any of my exes.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and futureashtray
What has any of that got to do with my reply you absolute low iq fag? OP is an abused dog who won’t even bother with doing something as simple as clearing his acne.

You must clearly not read what’s on this forum, I see countless posts everyday that go against what you say. Just because there’s people who shitpost on here doesn’t mean looksmaxxing is dead you utter retard.

Your whole shitty reply has nothing to do with what I said, if you see the way OP replies to useful posts on here then maybe you’d understand.
“looksmaxxing” is dead. Why bother do anything when your whole face won’t change at all.

I didn’t even have to go more than a page into your posts to see how much of a pathetic loser you are, you sound exactly like OP.

View attachment 3008204

Just fucking lol at you, no wonder you are so bitter.
you’re coping hard :ROFLMAO:

jfl at you stalking my posts.

“looksmaxxing” is dead. Why bother do anything when your whole face won’t change at all.
Are you genuinely brain dead? You literally just stated above in another reply that there’s ways looksmaxxing can change somebody’s life, but you are gatekeeping it JFL. Meanwhile those topics have been discussed on here for years, but you are a newfag who thinks he knows it all.
you’re coping hard :ROFLMAO:

jfl at you stalking my posts.
Yes buddy I’m coping so hard by looking at posts that took me less then ten seconds to find…

Are you genuinely brain dead? You literally just stated above in another reply that there’s ways looksmaxxing can change somebody’s life, but you are gatekeeping it JFL. Meanwhile those topics have been discussed on here for years, but you are a newfag who thinks he knows it all.

Yes buddy I’m coping so hard by looking at posts that took me less then ten seconds to find…
that was different. I was talking about something different. “meanwhile those topics have been discussed for years” proof?
"looksmaxxing" is skincare, working out, haircut, weightloss.
The rest are surgery almost nobody actually gets and like 200 chemicals that people claim to have magical properties.
Also no if I'm complaining it's because I'm ugly, if I could attract females I would not be here.
this is the “looksmaxxing” is was talking about that’s rubbish and won’t work for shit

that was different. I was talking about something different. “meanwhile those topics have been discussed for years” proof?
Go and type any of those terms into google with “looksmax.org” at the end and for most of them you will see the endless amount of threads that have been posted on here over the years.

I’m caging at how you think that’s some sort of secret knowledge, just further proving to me that you are an absolute retard.

Go and type any of those terms into google with “looksmax.org” at the end and for most of them you will see the endless amount of threads that have been posted on here over the years.

I’m caging at how you think that’s some sort of secret knowledge, just further proving to me that you are an absolute retard.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

He does, bhai. :feelswhy: (Not that I have acne, but he has superior facial features, and he has race halo).
No, he doesn't, bhai. He has big potential, but currently, I don't think he moggs you, to be honest. Otherwise, the other users who have seen you would not call you MTN but rather untermensch.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
No, he doesn't, bhai. He has big potential, but currently, I don't think he moggs you, to be honest. Otherwise, the other users who have seen you would not call you MTN but rather untermensch.
They are trolling bhai. I’m an untermensch. Anyway he mogs me already now but will mog me brutally hard when he starts taking care of himself.

They are trolling bhai. I’m an untermensch. Anyway he mogs me already now but will mog me brutally hard when he starts taking care of himself.
NEVER

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers