I'm having a boy!

D

Deleted member 12002

Kraken
Just got back from the doctor. My wife had her first ultrasound here in America. She's a little more than 7 months pregnant, but we didn't know what it was gonna be since it's illegal for the docs to tell you in China. Looks like we're having a boy. I was hoping to have a girl but I'm still very happy. I'm the first born of my father, as was his father before him, as was his father before him. Don't know about before that though.

Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised. Girls are more precious and sweet, but boys are more fun to raise. More trouble, but more fun as well. The baby's very healthy. That's the most important thing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass, thecel, Deleted member 7098 and 70 others
Congratulations, bro

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, fukmylyf, Deleted member 10913 and 14 others
name him puyi please 😍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, owlofathena, Deleted member 1332 and 23 others
Just got back from the doctor. My wife had her first ultrasound here in America. She's a little more than 7 months pregnant, but we didn't know what it was gonna be since it's illegal for the docs to tell you in China. Looks like we're having a boy. I was hoping to have a girl but I'm still very happy. I'm the first born of my father, as was his father before him, as was his father before him. Don't know about before that though.

Anyways, I'm pleasantly surprised. Girls are more precious and sweet, but boys are more fun to raise. More trouble, but more fun as well. The baby's very healthy. That's the most important thing.
nice! now you can play baseball and give him a puppy when hes 10

• +1
Reactions: thecel, deadend, AutisticBeaner and 7 others
Name him Elliot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7098, bugeye and 45 others
Congratulations! Hoping for it to be a girl so that it can’t be incel in the future

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bugeye, owlofathena, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
name him cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, owlofathena, fukmylyf and 31 others
Make sure he keeps his tongue pressed against his palate 24/7 and doesnt mouthbreathe.
Also start bonesmashing him as soon as he is born

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Milk, Deleted member 4946, bugeye and 21 others
congrats.
if the boy turns incel when older, in the West. You owe it to him, to move back that asian country he is half as; and he can slay there has a half/half guy.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd and 6 others
Inject him with hgh 24/7

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and Danish_Retard
another incel is coming into this world

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: spark, bugeye, owlofathena and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
Nah but on a more serious note, @Jamesothy you should try to get him to play a musical instrument from an early age.
It can be extremely beneficial for the intellectual capabilities and he might have a chance of developing perfect pitch

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
Nah but on a more serious note, @Jamesothy you should try to get him to play a musical instrument from an early age.
It can be extremely beneficial for the intellectual capabilities and he might have a chance of developing perfect pitch
Music:lul: Only guitar or drums, rest are failo. Get him into high T sport, like rugby or sum shit. Make a jock slayer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Warlow, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
congrats dude. breastfeed him and teach him to be a gentleman

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 7044 and 6 others
congratulations

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
you were hoping for a girl? tf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF, Deleted member 14455, Acnno and 5 others

congratulations, sons mog daughters

• +1
thank god you didnt get a daughter.

i agree, who the hell wants a daughter
facts if he had a daughter instead when she 15 she gonna twerk on some black dudes lap

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: AbuSAF, Danish_Retard, HQNPmaxxing and 5 others
For real or larp?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077 and Deleted member 12002
learn child to to jelqing

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, Deleted member 12669, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and eyelidcel
  • +1
facts if he had a daughter instead when she 15 she gonna twerk on some black dudes lap
nah by then the curries will be on top. She will be twerking on some curries' lap

nice bro don't forget to create an account for him here he will need it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 14455, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
You just made a hapa boy, lmao you BETTER BE DOING EVERYTHING TO LOOKSMAXX HIM 24/7 to make him a hapachad/chang, up until the point hes done growing, or hes FUCKED. That means no mouth breathing, the perfect diet chock full of protein and calcium, perfect sleep schedule, active lifestyle with masculine dominating sports like football,rugby,wrestling etc etc etc, also teach him about the truth of the world and how looks are the only thing that matter are looks and that looks are literally determine everything in your life from romatic success to social success, to even financial and economic success. If he doesnt at the very LEAST meet ABOVE AVERAGE height of every age group hes in, then you better get his ass on HGH, because even average height changs get passed up nowadays, think how BAD of a sexual marketplace your son will be when he reaches adulthood. Remember hypergamy is an ever UPWARDS trend, which means that it gets more and more intense every generation. If your son is not at the very least a 6'4 hapachad/chang when hes done growing, it means you literally failed him. Just remember that.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, deadend, mulattomaxxer and 11 others
Congrats, man!

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Looks234, TheEndHasNoEnd and 3 others
keep creating more traffic for @Sergeant

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena, deadend, Acnno and 10 others
good the forum needs new members

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14077 and 1 other person
name him puyi please 😍
Well, he'll be half Chinese so he'll have to have a Chinese name too. His relatives on the other side of the world won't be able to pronounce his English name too well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Danish_Retard
Well, he'll be half Chinese so he'll have to have a Chinese name too. His relatives on the other side of the world won't be able to pronounce his English name too well.
and puyi is a great name since it was the name of the last chinese ruler, name him puyi please 🥺

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Danish_Retard, CursedOne and 1 other person
dont have him vaccinated, only feed him healthy raw meat, milk and blood and teach him the 48 laws of power before he turns 3.

feed him the natural human diet, keep him connected to nature and keep him away from the unnatural.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Deleted member 7044, Looks234 and 5 others
dont have him vaccinated, only feed him healthy raw meat, milk and blood and teach him the 48 laws of power before he turns 3.

feed him the natural human diet, keep him connected to nature and keep him away from the unnatural.

I don't know too much about raw meat, but that's otherwise the best advice I've seen. Thanks Fast Banana.

The doctor tried to push some vaccine for my wife and I to get before leaving today. Don't know what it's for. Gave us a whole pamphlet about it and everything. It's going right in the trash when I sort the contents of my backpack tomorrow.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and Deleted member 5189
Congrats bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12002

you should have a girl
Hapas females are hot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 12002
you should have a girl
Hapas females are hot
We'll be having some inevitably. We don't believe in contraceptives of any kind, so.......

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Deleted member 10987
We'll be having some inevitably. We don't believe in contraceptives of any kind, so.......
Just made him Caucasian maxxing or it would be over
So that he ascend since male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761
I don't know too much about raw meat, but that's otherwise the best advice I've seen. Thanks Fast Banana.

The doctor tried to push some vaccine for my wife and I to get before leaving today. Don't know what it's for. Gave us a whole pamphlet about it and everything. It's going right in the trash when I sort the contents of my backpack tomorrow.
if u dont wanna feed him raw meat thats fair enough cuz of the risk since u wouldnt know a lot about it and its extemely hard to find any meat that is actually natural and isn;t from animals who have been vaccinated and eat shit. if ur not gonna feed him raw meat than u should be only feeding him meat, milk and the only vegatables he should be eating are ones that are majority liquid. any other plants are only digestable through a process called microbial fermentation which is something cows are able to do and humans aren't.

kinda said the 48 laws of power thing as a joke but u could still do it covertly through anecdotes n stuff like that naturally when opportunities come.

• +1
I thought i was going to find a thread about faggot sex with underage kids, like the lyrics of that song "Bohemian Rhapsody", from that aids infected fagget Freddie Mercury, he had some nice song though, i guess we can forgive him his degeneracy. Not really.

Im happy it's a boy, else you may need to deliver it to the party for ceremonial sacrifice and organ harvesting.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner, Mouthbreath, Beetlejuice and 3 others