I’m having a brutal epiphany (E2 is high rn and I’m emotional)

dimocel

dimocel

Genetic Waste
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
1,153
Reputation
1,832


I don’t even know why I’m doing steroids. I’ll never be the pretty boy that my crush wants, I’ll be the homeboy that’s neglected.

I just want to die already, so many people I’ve met from the community mog me to death
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vaylenvislays, Aox Ofwar, ImSomeone and 2 others
we're all just "guys" at the end of the day.
ive spent years hardmaxxing just to reach human status and i still cant LTR
Ignorance is bliss
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
we're all just "guys" at the end of the day.
ive spent years hardmaxxing just to reach human status and i still cant LTR
Ignorance is bliss
You hardmaxxed? I also haven’t had a girlfriend ever but I larped in one of my first threads from this acc.
 


I don’t even know why I’m doing steroids. I’ll never be the pretty boy that my crush wants, I’ll be the homeboy that’s neglected.

I just want to die already, so many people I’ve met from the community mog me to death

Aye bro I get that sometimes, I had that same thought right after hitting a vain pinning

I remember being an innocent kid, bot a care in the world

now im pinning my ass with Indian testosterone
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
You’re above average. That’s already better than most the world.
You could’ve been deformed bro. Be grateful
 
  • +1
Reactions: highcheekbones, BecomingX and dimocel
Aye bro I get that sometimes, I had that same thought right after hitting a vain pinning

I remember being an innocent kid, bot a care in the world

now im pinning my ass with Indian testosterone
Yeah I remember pinning a few weeks ago thinking “wow I’ve really come full circle” it felt euphoric but terrifying. I’m really doing this for no reason other than looking better which mogs but it’s kind of sad to think about. My mom has no clue and thinks I’m just motivated to go to the gym all of a sudden
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana


I don’t even know why I’m doing steroids. I’ll never be the pretty boy that my crush wants, I’ll be the homeboy that’s neglected.

I just want to die already, so many people I’ve met from the community mog me to death

Is this the whiteboi Tunisian who looks like a gook
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
You’re above average. That’s already better than most the world.
You could’ve been deformed bro. Be grateful
I’m hardstuck mid tier normie with unfixable failos im not grateful at all. Also not being the bottom 1% doesn’t mean you have to be grateful being the 50th percentile
 
Yeah I remember pinning a few weeks ago thinking “wow I’ve really come full circle” it felt euphoric but terrifying. I’m really doing this for no reason other than looking better which mogs but it’s kind of sad to think about. My mom has no clue and thinks I’m just motivated to go to the gym all of a sudden
Yeah it is really sad tbh bro

My mom would cry for days if she found out

Most likely it will be all for nothing too

The hormone fluctuations are crazy, i go from low inhib euphoria to depressed thinking its all for nothing (crushed my e2 too hard with Adex)
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimocel
Yeah it is really sad tbh bro

My mom would cry for days if she found out

Most likely it will be all for nothing too

The hormone fluctuations are crazy, i go from low inhib euphoria to depressed thinking its all for nothing (crushed my e2 too hard with Adex)
I feel really bad about myself. I didn’t ask to be a genetic deadend. And yes, being above average IS a genetic dead end in today’s day and age
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
I feel really bad about myself. I didn’t ask to be a genetic deadend. And yes, being above average IS a genetic dead end in today’s day and age
Its def not over for you

You gotta get away from that mentality, its okay to think that way someone’s but only temporary
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: dimocel
It is, I have literal death tier failos
What failos do u have bro?

I have crazy acne scars and a recessed hairline at 22 but still pull and mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
You hardmaxxed? I also haven’t had a girlfriend ever but I larped in one of my first threads from this acc.
yeah, privileged spawn point of sorts. I want a gf but its hard/rare for me to actually like a girl
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
What failos do u have bro?

I have crazy acne scars and a recessed hairline at 22 but still pull and mog
Tier 5 eyebrow setness
Death tier chin
Death tier ramus
Horrible nose
Can’t just hard max so easy either, funds don’t come by easily for me. I’m going to uni next year
 
  • +1
Reactions: RICEascension
Tier 5 eyebrow setness
Death tier chin
Death tier ramus
Horrible nose
Can’t just hard max so easy either, funds don’t come by easily for me. I’m going to uni next year
Bro at 18 I was in the same extreme unhealthy mentality where i obsessed over looks. Trust me get off forums like this and be a happy teen. Go hang with your Friends. I still look back on the worst year of my life (where I was obsessed with my looks) fondly because I decided to start living

Get off this forum
Hit the gym gard
Take care of yourself
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Bro at 18 I was in the same extreme unhealthy mentality where i obsessed over looks. Trust me get off forums like this and be a happy teen. Go hang with your Friends. I still look back on the worst year of my life (where I was obsessed with my looks) fondly because I decided to start living

Get off this forum
Hit the gym gard
Take care of yourself
I don’t fucking have friends, the only ones I have are online
 
I don’t fucking have friends, the only ones I have are online
Sorry that post was a little too bluepill

You should try low inhib maxxing
 
  • +1
Reactions: dimocel
Yeah I fucking know you dumb ass greycel
ND+crying like a bitch+obsessing over your looks like a fag+you scared off that one hoe by asking whether your dick was the biggest she ever had :ROFLMAO:
 
ND+crying like a bitch+obsessing over your looks like a fag+you scared off that one hoe by asking whether your dick was the biggest she ever had :ROFLMAO:
And then I fucked another girl a week and a half later. Your point being?
 
ND+crying like a bitch+obsessing over your looks like a fag+you scared off that one hoe by asking whether your dick was the biggest she ever had :ROFLMAO:
Funny how you’re making fun of me for all of that meanwhile we are quite literally on looksmax.org like no shit I’m insecure and obsessed over my looks otherwise I wouldn’t be on here you stupid fucking troon
 
Funny how you’re making fun of me for all of that meanwhile we are quite literally on looksmax.org like no shit I’m insecure and obsessed over my looks otherwise I wouldn’t be on here you stupid fucking troon
1790832695112
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fallendown and dimocel
i think u look good. :):)
u def mog more than u think. above average can be anywhere from 51st percentile to 99th percentile, so don't think above avergae is a bad thing, mtns and chads are both "above average".
i've seen ur face before lol u are better looking than u think. i mean, u are able to slay on dating apps while still being in high school. that should be something.
don't be sad :D:D
 
  • Love it
Reactions: dimocel
i think u look good. :):)
u def mog more than u think. above average can be anywhere from 51st percentile to 99th percentile, so don't think above avergae is a bad thing, mtns and chads are both "above average".
i've seen ur face before lol u are better looking than u think. i mean, u are able to slay on dating apps while still being in high school. that should be something.
don't be sad :D:D
Have you seen my face before??
 
it's never over op, just keep pushing forward there is always a light at the end of the tunnel, your crush not wanting to be with you is not the end of everything ffs. Just keep roiding and control your E2, i believe in you twin.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: dimocel


I don’t even know why I’m doing steroids. I’ll never be the pretty boy that my crush wants, I’ll be the homeboy that’s neglected.

I just want to die already, so many people I’ve met from the community mog me to death


you are born thats 1 in 100 trillion statistically to be alive out of ur dad's balls racing billions of sperms there were people that could've been born but were not due to pure luck u can die u can love u can fvck u can do much dont be sucidal mayne
 

Similar threads

hate
Replies
6
Views
43
scuderia
scuderia
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
34
Petsmart
Petsmart
isis_Bleach
Replies
2
Views
26
DrRodger
DrRodger
boneridden
Replies
1
Views
29
boneridden
boneridden
TGUN.
Replies
3
Views
50
deceit
deceit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top