Reactions: wasted, Hozay and Patrick Baitman
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
good copes tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
once youre bluecel your spunk will be gone
in offtopic you shall stay, ldaring you will be
Listen to him OP. always stay a greychad. Post maxxing is the worst rabbit hole to get into

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 9072
could you tell me what you think cold showering and sleeping without a pillow will do for you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
could you tell me what you think cold showering and sleeping without a pillow will do for you?
Cold showering is good for hair and skin lowers cortisol, you feel good after it. Sleeping without pillow is for posture stop me sleeping on my side

• +1
Cold showering is good for hair and skin lowers cortisol, you feel good after it. Sleeping without pillow is for posture stop me sleeping on my side

The mechanism or explanatory pathway of any therapeutic effects of cold exposure remains unclear. In the acute phase (during shivering) increases of cortisol and norepinephrine concentrations have been reported but resulted in minimal or no immune modulation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5025014/

no idea why you think that cold showers lower cortisol

• +1
The mechanism or explanatory pathway of any therapeutic effects of cold exposure remains unclear. In the acute phase (during shivering) increases of cortisol and norepinephrine concentrations have been reported but resulted in minimal or no immune modulation. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5025014/

Na it's like like exercise temporary increase then decrease

• +1
penis

• Hmm...
  • +1

The mechanism or explanatory pathway of any therapeutic effects of cold exposure remains unclear

Maybe something to do with cold shock proteins?

• JFL
  • +1
Do you think I could pull off a mullet? It's a slayer haircut tbh
you have slayer eyes though just eyebrowmaxx and eyelash maxx and youll mog

• Love it
anyone who tell u having a better mentality is cope is retarded, dont listen to others bro, they've given up and want to take anyone down with them. IF YOU FEEL BETTER, DO WHATEVER U GOTTA DO

• +1

Yeah so practicing it increases your tolerance to stress, which is better than trying to avoid stress because you’ll never have a cortisol free life unless you live in nature like a monk