I’m having sex tomorrow

D

Deleted member 68502

Kraken
We're first gonna meet in a park then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, smallman, Deleted member 65752 and 3 others
We're first gonna meet in a park then go to her house. She sent lots of vids of her fingering herself, twerking etc. The vids are very recent too she recorded them that day to send it to me. Definitely fucking tomorrow
@asdvek

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
WHAT THE FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH STOLE MY THREAD BUT ATLEAST IM GETTING SEX AND UR NOT HAHAHAHA

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: halloweed, Deleted member 52452, Deleted member 65752 and 2 others
3.4 posts in a month is brazy

WHAT THE FUCK THIS DUMB BITCH STOLE MY THREAD BUT ATLEAST IM GETTING SEX AND UR NOT HAHAHAHA
Release the sextape if you aren't larping

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Bored Fran Healy GIF by Travis

• JFL
Tales from @asdvek cerebrum

• JFL