Im heading over to deal in some slums, ItS necessary to moneymaxx...

ominion

ominion

mental gymnastix
guys, that too im going alone. Please pray for me that i get the deal done correctly and return safely from those thugs. I am going without any cash and plan to withdraw it in nearby atms which i have already searched up in that area after i confirm the product is genuine.
Mirin suggestions and things to keep in mind while dealing. Brah with experiences can suggest any DOs and DONTs
I have 2 hours to prepare.

Speaking of electronic shit i already checked its warranty coverage and shit.

im 6'1 and 60 kg lean muscular athletic, and i cant fight barehands too. im thinking of carrying a lock in a sock type shit. and put my credit cards in my undies.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, PseudoMaxxer, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Wish you luck brother🙏🏽

• JFL
Reactions: ominion
praying you get blacked and robbed 🙏

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss and ominion
guys, that too im going alone. Please pray for me that i get the deal done correctly and return safely from those thugs. I am going without any cash and plan to withdraw it in nearby atms which i have already searched up in that area after i confirm the product is genuine.

what u dealing? im thinking some mushroom soon or dope (just a joke!)

Protect your ass. Literally. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: tigrxs
what u dealing? im thinking some mushroom soon or dope (just a joke!)
none of that shit, it is gonna be some legal electronic stuff which i am getting at a dirt cheap price. and some antiques/luxury items

They will sniff you’re a little beta incel and rob you

• JFL
Mirin suggestions and things to keep in mind while dealing. Brah with experiences can suggest any DOs and DONTs
I have 2 hours to prepare.

Speaking of electronic shit i already checked its warranty coverage and shit.

im 6'1 and 60 kg lean muscular athletic, and i cant fight barehands too. im thinking of carrying a lock in a sock type shit. and put my credit cards in my undies.

The first thing you shouldn’t do is withdraw the money you retard, bring the cash with you

none of that shit, it is gonna be some legal electronic stuff which i am getting at a dirt cheap price. and some antiques/luxury items
Fag, thought you were talking about drugs

hope you get robbed new fag

• JFL
A slum where?? Mumbai? Rio? Cdmx? Manila? St Louis?

• JFL
listening to chad afrimatiions for the summer jfl leemmmee ascend spirituasollly :hnghn::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Howd it go

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge
6'1 and 60kg is underweight

• JFL