I’m heavily relying on roids to ascend me

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

195cm manlet on mk677
If they don’t then tbh I’ve ran out of options, I actually won’t know WTF to do if I don’t get decent bone/height improvements from roids

If they don’t then tbh I’ve ran out of options, I actually won’t know WTF to do if I don’t get decent bone/height improvements from roids
Don’t. It’s insanely hit or miss with roids.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Don’t. It’s insanely hit or miss with roids.
Well the thing is, if I don’t try Ik my destiny, I already have no friends no gf and look weird, if I do happen to look better than this might the escape I needed from inceldom, but idk man

Well the thing is, if I don’t try Ik my destiny, I already have no friends no gf and look weird, if I do happen to look better than this might the escape I needed from inceldom, but idk man
What’s your ideal stack?

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What’s your ideal stack?
Mk 677 and 300mg test e, mk for the height and overall increase in hgh which will help with wrist size as well cuz I’m insecure about that, and test for bone growth facially

Mk 677 and 300mg test e, mk for the height and overall increase in hgh which will help with wrist size as well cuz I’m insecure about that, and test for bone growth facially
Roid jaw dosent really look that good for most ppl, ive never heard of someone taking roids for a facial ascension

That’s not enough dude.