Reactions: Krezo, Mansnob, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
weed is the best way to chill and make NT friendgroups

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 1464
weed is the best way to chill and make NT friendgroups
JFL at having NT friends. Do you really find them interesting. Do you anticipate them saying anything extraordinary, Do they discuss your main Interests. FFS NT friends are such a Big Cope

• Woah
JFL at having NT friends. Do you really find them interesting. Do you anticipate them saying anything extraordinary, Do they discuss your main Interests. FFS NT friends are such a Big Cope
NT friends aren't aware about looks bro

@Goblin JFL wdym You know it's true. Is that all you people want to live an average lives where You cope by pretending you are a Normie and live an average life like all off the chads who think they're living the dream but really they're just absent of the truth. You Should venture out to
hang out with Non NT friends who you help ascend like yourself. You hang out with friends Who are blackpilled and who follow your interests and ideology. That is worth everything rather than hanging out with NT highly predictable Normies. Trust me I wasn't always a recluse I used to be a social Butterfly I found myself often anticipating what they were gonna say and Easily predicting their responses and behavior and their dull predictable social dynamics.
Normie party

IS THIS WHO YOU WANNA PRIMARILY HANG OUT WITH. Or do you wanna be logical and use them for Status, sex ect then Hang out with you Non NT friends were you can properly bond. I'll let you fggts think about that.
I am 15 and I already predict how Adults will respond to verbal stimuli it is so dull for me. I am literally 1000 IQ.

• Woah
Try ketamine :)

• +1
I see.

• +1