Im high T and still repulsed by gym girls

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
What a stupid dig, let me guess u guys tell girls into masculine dudes that theyre also high T? Nothing about being unattracted to women that lift heavy objects repetitively and flex like warriors makes me a coward or weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, isis_Bleach, moredatesmorerapes and 3 others
You are low t

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, ZachS, watah and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, moredatesmorerapes, Gengar and 1 other person
Theres always a perfect in-between Bhai noone likes a skeleton either but noone wants a fatty but noone wants a Mrs Olympia

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort and try2beme
“Supporter of Israel” (0% jew or middle eastern blood)
“I love reddit”

These are ur own quotes
Whataboutism . You support palestine without connection to it so shut the fuck about that

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Theres always a perfect in-between Bhai noone likes a skeleton either but noone wants a fatty but noone wants a Mrs Olympia
Slim thick

• +1
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, autistic_tendencies and Sub5kang
Mate you have 0 connections
“Mate” nobody says that in ur country did u learn that from reddit like all ur other chronicaly online opinions that never trace back to u

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
“Mate” nobody says that in ur country did u learn that from reddit like all ur other chronicaly online opinions that never trace back to u
You never been to my country.

Whataboutism . You support palestine without connection to it so shut the fuck about that
To support Palestine you've just gotta have a bit of empathy :ogre: sure, who started Oct 7 but what about:
Jaffa Massacre 1948
Khan Younis Massacre 1956
Jerusalem massacre 1967
Al Aqsa Massacre 1999
Jenin camp massacre 2002
Gaza Massacre 2008
Gaza Massacre 2012
Gaza Massacre 2021
You want them to sit idly by while their land gets annexed :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: totalynotme and try2beme
You never been to my country.
Ik ur people dont say it. Feel free to prove me wrong or hop off andquit begging for my attention in every thread

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
To support Palestine you've just gotta have a bit of empathy :ogre: sure, who started Oct 7 but what about:
Jaffa Massacre 1948
Khan Younis Massacre 1956
Jerusalem massacre 1967
Al Aqsa Massacre 1999
Jenin camp massacre 2002
Gaza Massacre 2008
Gaza Massacre 2012
Gaza Massacre 2021
You want them to sit idly by while their land gets annexed :feelswhat:
I don't support israel anexxing land.

Ik ur people dont say it. Feel free to prove me wrong or hop off andquit begging for my attention in every thread
People use mate everywhere its super common. You have never been to my country

I don't support israel anexxing land.
So you support it's right to defend itself? It wouldn't have to "defend" itself if it stops oppressing the people in Gaza and the west bank Bhai :bigbrain:

Gym girls have the best bodies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhino LeFort, try2beme, anthony111553 and 1 other person
What country is he from :Comfy:

So you support it's right to defend itself? It wouldn't have to "defend" itself if it stops oppressing the people in Gaza and the west bank Bhai :bigbrain:
It still would need to defend itself because palestine want entire area of Israel. To be clear israel isn't perfect and to be clear I defend israel from lies

Foids should just stick to booty workouts

• +1
Reactions: watah, try2beme and Sub5kang
It still would need to defend itself because palestine want entire area of Israel. To be clear israel isn't perfect and to be clear I defend israel from lies
Okay, then tell me the truth on the matter saar, all ik was that land was never called Israel until post ww2 and 3k years ago, if having ancestral ties to the land means you can create that country anew in the future, that means I will create greater Mongolia Bhai :feelstrash: after all they did own it and have blood ties to it :feelswhat: I don't get why there would be any difference

Women that are huge and muscular bulked up or on steroids are unattractive. Women that lift but are slender and fit are sexy as fuck. There’s this girl in my gym who competes in bikini, she’s slender and lean and hot as fuck.

I dont think ive ever heard anyone say youre low t if you arent attracted to female gymcels, but rather to "thick" girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Debetro and try2beme
I like big legs so... If the girl is not too lean or too fat plus does not roid (jfl) then it's fine. What is an instant NO is if she wears with no modesty

• +1
meh runner girls have better bodies. gym girls have bigger ass but usually they dont have good tits
Good boobs are random tbh,
And I don’t think big boobed girl like to run cuz them floppy

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Okay, then tell me the truth on the matter saar, all ik was that land was never called Israel until post ww2 and 3k years ago, if having ancestral ties to the land means you can create that country anew in the future, that means I will create greater Mongolia Bhai :feelstrash: after all they did own it and have blood ties to it :feelswhat: I don't get why there would be any difference
I don't support the creation of homeland because of ancestry or whatever tjats gay.

A good justfication for israel creation was jews needed a a safe place so they didnt get wiped out with 2020 vision israel probably didnt need to be created. To be clear what israel did was wrong but it was common to commit ethnic cleansing

Good boobs are random tbh,
And I don’t think big boobed girl like to run cuz them floppy
big does not equal good. its the shape. anyway girls with good boobs often don't have good asses, because they don't think they need to get big asses because of their tits.

Only immensely low T niggas like gym “girls”
Tbh the highest T people I know like land whales lol

• +1
“Step on me mommy”
“Muscle mommy”

….
Genuinely disgusting subhumans
I swear I hate men more than women when I see how so many of them act

• +1
Genuinely disgusting subhumans
I swear I hate men more than women when I see how so many of them act
When you see a women acting descipable just remember all the men who tolerate and reward her. They do it cause they can

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
When you see a women acting descipable just remember all the men who tolerate and reward her. They do it cause they can
Look at this thread
Imagine tolerating this shit as a male jfl

• +1
they look disgusting + they are infertile

jfl at your iq if you're into "gym girls"

• +1
THIS IS IDEAL

I don't support the creation of homeland because of ancestry or whatever tjats gay.

A good justfication for israel creation was jews needed a a safe place so they didnt get wiped out with 2020 vision israel probably didnt need to be created. To be clear what israel did was wrong but it was common to commit ethnic cleansing
Bud wdym common that Shi was like 80 years ago :feelstrash: also safe place yada yada they only need a small bit of land for that their population wasn't that massive they didn't really need to keep expanding, I mean, how greedy

• +1
Bud wdym common that Shi was like 80 years ago :feelstrash: also safe place yada yada they only need a small bit of land for that their population wasn't that massive they didn't really need to keep expanding, I mean, how greedy
View attachment 3169054
I mean it was the 1940s i mean it was common. Some reason were defensive other they jusy wanted land