I’m hitting legs today

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,566
Reputation
22,011
This is probably the first time since the start of the summer

It’s just not enjoyable idk why I’m doing this tbh

Should I even bother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and chud10282892
I hit legs today too it was fun
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
What exercises
Leg extension leg curl laying leg curl leg press abductors calf raises

I think that’s it
And I do some heavy cardio at the end
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
Training legs is for twinks

Noone sees them, makes your lower body wider therefore a more feminine body composition

Youre sore asf for the next days

Imagine waddling while having big thighs, gay as shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9 and ANON
Training legs is for twinks

Noone sees them, makes your lower body wider therefore a more feminine body composition

Youre sore asf for the next days

Imagine waddling while having big thighs, gay as shit
Proportions n shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur
This is probably the first time since the start of the summer

It’s just not enjoyable idk why I’m doing this tbh

Should I even bother
I haven't hit legs in over 6 months but every time I do I leg press more than I did last time. 400lb 5 reps (full rom) is my most recent.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
I haven't hit legs in over 6 months but every time I do I leg press more than I did last time. 400lb 5 reps (full rom) is my most recent.
I press less and less weight every time :feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: i6w9

Similar threads

scuderia
Replies
16
Views
89
scuderia
scuderia
KB_maxxer
Replies
2
Views
14
KB_maxxer
KB_maxxer
TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
41
Tesarossa
Tesarossa
try2beme
Replies
10
Views
42
try2beme
try2beme
isis_Bleach
Replies
0
Views
29
isis_Bleach
isis_Bleach

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top