I’m holding SOL, AVAX and ROSE

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
I don’t know what any of them do but I’m feeling bullish 🔥

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
All are imo good bigger alts projects. Rose probably has to most gains potential

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Manletmachine
pretty good picks minus SOL

additionally you should invest in newgen Layer-1 blockchains. The newgens always pump the hardest

AVAX and SOL are probably not going to give you more than 5-7x from here

additionally you should invest in newgen Layer-1 blockchains. The newgens always pump the hardest

AVAX and SOL are probably not going to give you more than 5-7x from here
wrong

avax will flip Ethereum (>100x) because it is the platform of choice for serious asset tokenisation

Besides most upcoming L1s are scams so that's a roulette strategy

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and itsjustalittlecrush
avax will flip Ethereum (>100x) because it is the platform of choice for serious asset tokenisation
I estimate, nothing will flip Bitcoin and Ethereum in marketcap this cycle. They are to established, and go to places for new money flowing in.
Only Solana seems to have a shot at maybe overtaking Ethereum this cycle. The rest, is to far behind

I estimate, nothing will flip Bitcoin and Ethereum in marketcap this cycle. They are to established, and go to places for new money flowing in.
Only Solana seems to have a shot at maybe overtaking Ethereum this cycle. The rest, is to far behind
idc what you estimate, you seem retarded

Are you guys really this dumb?

There's no chance in hell Solana will flip Ether.

Ether might flip BTC, but only in decades down the line.

And there might be some dark Horse that flip both Ether and BTC because the code was flawlessly implemented and operation executed. But that's at least 60 years down the line.

You guys smoking some of the finest crack thinking Any flips will occur amongst ETC or above this Run. Get off the internet with your subzero IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Pride