I’m home alone again

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Good idea. Didn’t even think about it. But are they high maintenance?
Don't think so, but if they're kept inside they need a heated lamp for part of the day

• +1
This is what my future is going to be like. Interesting. I just ordered sushi so I’m going to cope with being alone by eating food. :feelshaha::feelsbadman:
Sushi mogs junk food

• +1
Sushi mogs junk food
I like both! I’m stuffed. No sushi for me, next meal after my noodles tomorrow will be junk food. :feelshmm:

• Love it
Reactions: plukee
  • +1
  • +1
What is your living situation like? How much space and do you have a garden?
I got a room to myself but it’s not large, it’s for one person but has room for a pet. And yes, I have a garden. The door in my room is the one where the garden is. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I got a room to myself but it’s not large, it’s for one person but has room for a pet. And yes, I have a garden. The door in my room is the one where the garden is. :feelsautistic:
Ok I was gonna suggest a pygmy goat lol
What about a chinchilla?

• +1
Or sugar gliders

• +1
Ok I was gonna suggest a pygmy goat lol
What about a chinchilla?
Chinchilla seems nice! I was thinking of a hedgehog at first but they are night creatures and I should go for a day creature. I was thinking also of getting a dagoe or degoe, idk what the name is in English but they remind me of chinchillas. They’re also from that region of the world.

• +1
Or sugar gliders
Sugar gliders live in packs and they live at night whereas I need a healthy sleeping schedule, but they were also something I considered first.

• +1
Chinchilla seems nice! I was thinking of a hedgehog at first but they are night creatures and I should go for a day creature. I was thinking also of getting a dagoe or degoe, idk what the name is in English but they remind me of chinchillas. They’re also from that region of the world.
Sugar gliders live in packs and they live at night whereas I need a healthy sleeping schedule, but they were also something I considered first.
Yeah I was gonna say degus but didn't know if their lifespan was too short, cos it's similar or just longer than guinea pigs. Chinchillas are nocturnal. Degus and guinea pigs aren't

• +1
Yeah I was gonna say degus but didn't know if their lifespan was too short, cos it's similar or just longer than guinea pigs. Chinchillas are nocturnal. Degus and guinea pigs aren't
So the word is degus in English? Got it. Yeah, they live around 6 to 8 years, I believe. And they’re active during the day. So I think I’ll go for a degu or two. Preferably two because I don’t want just one, then they’d just feel lonely. :feelsbadman::feelscry:

• Love it
So the word is degus in English? Got it. Yeah, they live around 6 to 8 years, I believe. And they’re active during the day. So I think I’ll go for a degu or two. Preferably two because I don’t want just one, then they’d just feel lonely. :feelsbadman::feelscry:
Good luck bhai

• Love it
junk food mogs tbh and it’s fun being by yourself while eating imo
I didn’t think it was fun at all. :feelsbadman:

And sushi isn’t exactly junk food, is it? I do love junkfood though.

• +1
Reactions: j05
I didn’t think it was fun at all. :feelsbadman:

And sushi isn’t exactly junk food, is it? I do love junkfood though.
i’ve never had sushi and at least you can cope with video games or movies now

• +1
Sushi is something I didn’t like at first but now I love it. I’m going to watch a Japanese movie tonight. :feelsautistic:

• Love it
You should PM me instead of sending chat messages. The system isn’t as easy to navigate through.

• +1
You should PM me instead of sending chat messages. The system isn’t as easy to navigate through.
i think it worked i’m not sure. sorry i thought it was a pm at first. i sent another

• +1
i think it worked i’m not sure. sorry i thought it was a pm at first. i sent another
Now it did. I’ll check it out now.

• +1
Ahhh!!! That’s so cute!! 😍 I want one (or two). :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I think it would be a good decision. My last guinea pig died in November 2022 and I've been lonelier since

• So Sad
I think it would be a good decision. My last guinea pig died in November 2022 and I've been lonelier since
Aww that sucks to hear. :feelsbadman::feelscry: Are you getting a new one?

• +1
Aww that sucks to hear. :feelsbadman::feelscry: Are you getting a new one?
I'm graduating uni and moving out most likely, so if wherever I'm living allows then I want to get a pet. Idk about guinea pigs, they're my favourite but they take up more space than something smaller, especially cos u need two to keep each other company, and also it was sad losing the last ones so I might have to get something else

• So Sad
I'm graduating uni and moving out most likely, so if wherever I'm living allows then I want to get a pet. Idk about guinea pigs, they're my favourite but they take up more space than something smaller, especially cos u need two to keep each other company, and also it was sad losing the last ones so I might have to get something else
Maybe look for something with a longer lifespan. Reptiles live longer but they also have salmonella so don’t get reptiles. Maybe get a dog if they allow it.

• +1