I'm hormone maxxing while I can still

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Posts
26,787
Reputation
40,480
I wanna grow tall and optimise my teen years. I'm drinking more milk for IGF-1 and shit what else? I'll get zinc and stuff and I've stopped IF for now. I'm just trying to get giga mogger frame for now. I've got good genetics for my body luckily I just need to get chad body and to workout I need optimal serum test, HGH and IGF-1
 
whats your current stats? (height, shoulder width)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
whats your current stats? (height, shoulder width)
Height 6ft, my shoulder width I don't know but it's not trucel frame tier but it's not quite Chad if you understand. I measured its 18 inches. Sorry if this looks retarded asf I just got up to measure them
Sorry just remesured
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

horseman
Replies
2
Views
44
horseman
horseman
ICXCLuvr
Replies
33
Views
108
peptidehater22
peptidehater22
islaymtbs
Replies
11
Views
80
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
petitehoesarelaw
Replies
2
Views
11
whiskers52
whiskers52
MrMaxwell
Replies
5
Views
70
YourLocalLMTN
YourLocalLMTN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top