I’m I the only one who was a abused dog that had a small glow up?

Romeo1111

Romeo1111

Sphinx
I was bullied when I was younger for my looks and had depression and suicidal thoughts very often, then I had a mini glow up and people started to treat me as a human, I still think to those days where I was bullied and can never really accept how I look or the people who bullied me now actually taking interest in me. I’m I the only one and if this happens to you how did you accept this?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 23778 and 5 others
You didn’t have a “small glow up” lol.

• JFL
Reactions: court monarch777 and Toth's thot
No, I’m the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, oatmeal, DivineBeing and 1 other person
I was bullied when I was younger for my looks and had depression and suicidal thoughts very often, then I had a mini glow up and people started to treat me as a human, I still think to those days where I was bullied and can never really accept how I look or the people who bullied me now actually taking interest in me. I’m I the only one and if this happens to you how did you accept this?
retard u r close to giga chad level irl stop coping 🧸

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xanny, germanlooks, Deleted member 3828 and 3 others
Gymaxx, neckmaxx and you will level up even further :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Aero, aBetterMii and Romeo1111
retard u r close to giga chad level irl stop coping 🧸
yeah but my life was hell before was sent to a place where i wouldn't be able to commit suicide after i tried to hang myself

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, .👽. and Kroker
I used to be subhuman. I would get shit on. Then i took many hormones for a long time for pubertal craniofacial growth and got through my ugly duckling phase. Now everybody loves me

• +1
Reactions: getra and Romeo1111
Gymaxx, neckmaxx and you will level up even further :ogre:
i have lost a lot if motevation and have not been in school in like 3 weeks going to try and go tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
I used to be subhuman. I would get shit on. Then i took many hormones for a long time for pubertal craniofacial growth and got through my ugly duckling phase. Now everybody loves me
kinda was that for me but i only put up a persona if you get what i mean

Also fixed all facets of posture chewed supplements lifted blah blah blah

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111
No i dont get what you mean please explain
im not really myself around some people im just pretending kinda, i dont really care and is social and that kinda stuff but i never express my true feeling to anyone cause im afraid to get hurt

im not really myself around some people im just pretending kinda, i dont really care and is social and that kinda stuff but i never express my true feeling to anyone cause im afraid to get hurt
How old are you? We share alot in common

• +1
im 17 turning 18 this year
Im 18 turning 19 in august. I was a really cute kid and had an awful ugly duckling phase from 13-16, shit sucked man

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Romeo1111
Eaf1c88b cc7d 435b ae7c 417dd264485f

Screenshot 20220125 185106

I had the biggest glowup 16-18:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854 and Romeo1111
It also made me lose my fucking mind to, still till this day. I have to go to psychiatrist and other stuff now or else i will be brought to mental institution

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Romeo1111
It also made me lose my fucking mind to, still till this day. I have to go to psychiatrist and other stuff now or else i will be brought to mental institution
i have refused to go to a psychiatrist but i should im just to scared to open up

same i was deformed and got gl

still abused dog in the head until I turn into a supermodel and if not i'll rope

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 9446
i have refused to go to a psychiatrist but i should im just to scared to open up
they're useless chances are you're not gl enough yet

you should try LL or something

• +1
similar thing happened to me

• +1
My first session was today. I told him about how ive used every hormone there is thats related to craniofacial growth, and how i started using them because my stepmom switched seats at a restraunt when we first sat down from being across from me to across my brother so i felt too ugly to be sat across from, and also cuz i thought my parents looked at my brother more than they looked at me. Also i started taking even more hormones cuz my stepmom put her hands on my brothers shoulders to move him out of the way i felt too ugly for her to do that to me so i took more hormones. Not even the highest extent of my mental illness stories but im still glad i took the hormones regardless. He wants me to get off the hormones so he can give me ssris and bullshit:lul:

• +1
My first session was today. I told him about how ive used every hormone there is thats related to craniofacial growth, and how i started using them because my stepmom switched seats at a restraunt when we first sat down from being across from me to across my brother so i felt too ugly to be sat across from, and also cuz i thought my parents looked at my brother more than they looked at me. Also i started taking even more hormones cuz my stepmom put her hands on my brothers shoulders to move him out of the way i felt too ugly for her to do that to me so i took more hormones. Not even the highest extent of my mental illness stories but im still glad i took the hormones regardless. He wants me to get off the hormones so he can give me ssris and bullshit:lul:
i dont really know what you should to but never let someone take your freedom from you

I was looking like alain delon until 17 when something weird happened to my face and I stopped being a prettyboy gigachad
@OldVirgin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5786 and DivineBeing
Im 18 turning 19 in august. I was a really cute kid and had an awful ugly duckling phase from 13-16, shit sucked man
Going from decent looking kid to an ugly abomination puberty teenager to a decent looking guy again is the worst

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Deleted member 9446
i was cute kid but became gigatrucel and still managed to get some lays with 2-3/10 face
now i am rotting at babushkin house

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111 and Toth's thot
I was looking like alain delon until 17 when something weird happened to my face and I stopped being a prettyboy gigachad
@OldVirgin
you really where very gl, idk what happeened

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
i was cute kid but became gigatrucel and still managed to get some lays with 2-3/10 face
now i am rotting at babushkin house
as you should for stealing my avi

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 5786
Going from decent looking kid to an ugly abomination puberty teenager to a decent looking guy again is the worst
The ugly duckling phase happens a lot more to guys than girls for some reason, just realized that rn

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
No as I've always been tall and big.

Moral of the story: be tall and big to prevent bullying.

No as I've always been tall and big.

Moral of the story: be tall and big to prevent bullying.
its cope tall guys with beta faces and lanky getting bullied hard by 5'7 high test alphas
being tall is a bad trait especially in school

its cope tall guys with beta faces and lanky getting bullied hard by 5'7 high test alphas
being tall is a bad trait especially in school
Cope. I've never met a tall person irl who's ever been bullied.

• +1
Being bullied has nothing to do with looks
It's how vunerable you look :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
what was your hormone stack?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
That was just puberty.

But I could try to recreate that picture again after mk 677 if you want tbh
idk if id continue unless for height, looking too masc can be failo