I’m impressed by people who look good with short hair

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
When I have a buzzcut I look like a workcel peon slave

And when I have a wavy fringe I look so much better, almost like a different person

I’m so impressed by people who look good with short hair tbh. I have a masculine face and yet I can’t pull off short hair, so idk how they manage it

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deprived, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
I look even more subhuman with short hair so I keep mine long. You gotta have a good skull to pull off short hair and still look good and masculine.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Johanjohan
to look good with short hair you need to have a perfect skull

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 15827, Johanjohan and 1 other person
mine is alien tier, with some ridiculous angles and fucked up proportions

Short crop hairstyles like this mog into oblivion, but as you say, a near perfect skull and hairline are needed to pull them off perfectly
1c935404bf18bf7edc0c4bce097e4650.jpg
tumblr_ox9rrreEqL1qd8ysxo4_400.gifv

I cope with curtains atm until I ascend and can pull that hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
Short crop hairstyles like this mog into oblivion, but as you say, a near perfect skull and hairline are needed to pull them off perfectly
1c935404bf18bf7edc0c4bce097e4650.jpg
tumblr_ox9rrreEqL1qd8ysxo4_400.gifv

I cope with curtains atm until I ascend and can pull that hairstyle
That hair is too spikey and textured, looks like a 2002 hairstyle

But ye I agree tbh, something like Tyler Maher’s hair is nice but if you have a flawless face

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and NegativeNorwood
That hair is too spikey and textured, looks like a 2002 hairstyle

But ye I agree tbh, something like Tyler Maher’s hair is nice but if you have a flawless face

Yeah spiky is a better description than cropped. Gif actually is from Oceans Eleven, an early 2000 movie. Good eye.
Very few people can have that haircut and not look like a cuck, it's a chad hairstyle.

Brad-Pitt-hottest-actors-1082985_1542_1920.jpg
Brad-Pitt-hottest-actors-1082975_1500_1071.jpg
123c2b708405d6c94ae33e2ef285ae95.jpg

Curtains are also a great haircut and much more wearable for a normie tier face, but you can clearly see how the shorter hair highlights his chad face much more, he "looks more bloated" with the curtains in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Johanjohan
Yeah spiky is a better description than cropped. Gif actually is from Oceans Eleven, an early 2000 movie. Good eye.
Very few people can have that haircut and not look like a cuck, it's a chad hairstyle.

Brad-Pitt-hottest-actors-1082985_1542_1920.jpg
Brad-Pitt-hottest-actors-1082975_1500_1071.jpg
123c2b708405d6c94ae33e2ef285ae95.jpg

Curtains are also a great haircut and much more wearable for a normie tier face, but you can clearly see how the shorter hair highlights his chad face much more, he "looks more bloated" with the curtains in comparison.
Curtains doesnt suit me, makes me look feminine/weird. You need to be a prettyboy for it to work

Curtains doesnt suit me, makes me look feminine/weird. You need to be a prettyboy for it to work

They work for me because they cover my Norwood 1.5, hide my very sloped forehead from side profile and my overly wide cheekbones from the front. But yeah curtains work specially well for prettyboys.

Last edited:
Short hair looks pretty good on me but I have a good forehead etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Erik-Jón
Hair adds a lot of appeal. The exact haircut doesn't matter, whether it's curtains, side part, fringe, etc. As long as it's not typical normoid buzzcut

You said you have wavy fringe so it probably isn't long enough on top to pull of curtains

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
You said you have wavy fringe so it probably isn't long enough on top to pull of curtains
View attachment 1864226
I have tried that hairstyle and I just look feminine with it and doesnt suit me. I have more of a love island style

It only works on prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deprived