I'm in a 4star hotel and it's shit

WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
I'm here because of a cave I'm gonna be diving in with my mother. The hotel cost 300 EUR for 2 nights + 1 day and it's extremely basic lmao. Their Internet is fucking shit, so I'm using my unlimited mobile hotspot. CAGE. All you can eat buffet but only 5 types of main meals AND you had to pay for drinks beside tap water ahahahha

I feel like I'm wasting time. Foids hate me too. Fuck. Wish I was born with good genes instead of dogshit ones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and aryan mogger
I'm here because of a cave I'm gonna be diving in with my mother. The hotel cost 300 EUR for 2 nights + 1 day and it's extremely basic lmao. Their Internet is fucking shit, so I'm using my unlimited mobile hotspot. CAGE. All you can eat buffet but only 5 types of main meals AND you had to pay for drinks beside tap water ahahahha

I feel like I'm wasting time. Foids hate me too. Fuck. Wish I was born with good genes instead of dogshit ones
U can pay me some money quick ?

probably better than my house
mirin tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

Brag thread

• Hmm...
1xsTeeZl

• JFL
Reactions: piec, brucewayne78 and WeiWei
why dont u get surgery fin and dut are fucked up drugs it gave me gyno
Yeah I think dut gave me gyno too, I need to spend my money on surgery. Gyno looks like shit. If you get the surgery, can you get gyno again?

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Willmogulater
Hotel with your mom

Did u bang her and pics?

• JFL
Yeah I think dut gave me gyno too, I need to spend my money on surgery. Gyno looks like shit. If you get the surgery, can you get gyno again?
Shut the fuck up

• JFL
If they remove the entire glands then it would be impossible to get it again.

• +1
I heard very small chance

• +1
Hotel with your mom

Did u bang her and pics?
ew wtf she's ugly and snoring. I feel like slapping her to stop snoring. Fucking annoying, recessed bitch

• Woah
Reactions: Henry Rollins