i’m in a big predicament boyos

axttt_

axttt_

shortcel
i need some advice

brief summary
i have a gf rn who i’ve been with for a couple of months but just recently i find out the girl from school who i used to like for like 3 years now like me

i want her but i already have a gf and i am already happy with her but i don’t think i can juggle them both idk what to do

also the girl from my school who likes me also dated one of my friends and i don’t want to complicate our friendship

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, TechnoBoss, watah and 2 others
just convert to islam and multiple wives maxx theory

• Love it
Reactions: ThraxxGlo
id go for the most fogger but thats because im high t af i think u should stay with her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, ThraxxGlo, User28823 and 1 other person
Giphy 6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, moreplatesmoreweigh, watah and 1 other person
id go for the most fogger but thats because im high t af i think u should stay with her
my current gf mogs her overall imo
but this other girl is pretty known to be kind of a slut so it might be an easily slay

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, ThraxxGlo and aryan mogger
Tales from koi anñh gym showers

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
i could never love all my wives equally
brutal
if you're willing to risk having neither then go for the other girl or else stay with your gf

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and axttt_
my current gf mogs her overall imo
but this other girl is pretty known to be kind of a slut so it might be an easily slay
JFL dog why is this even a question then? Imagine risking your relationship and friendship to fuck some slag that doesn't even fog your girl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, Kroker and axttt_
JFL dog why is this even a question then? Imagine risking your relationship and friendship to fuck some slag that doesn't even fog your girl :lul:
true
i’m just too horny ig

• JFL
brutal
if you're willing to risk having neither then go for the other girl or else stay with your gf
i think i’ll just entertain it for a little bit and see where it goes

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and shia.jihadist
@greycel would know exacly what to do rn 😔

• +1
Make your own choice. Just make one.

• +1
have 2 gfs and test for a month or so to see who u like

• +1
i need some advice

brief summary
i have a gf rn who i’ve been with for a couple of months but just recently i find out the girl from school who i used to like for like 3 years now like me

i want her but i already have a gf and i am already happy with her but i don’t think i can juggle them both idk what to do

also the girl from my school who likes me also dated one of my friends and i don’t want to complicate our friendship
Fuck the girl who likes you, she been with your homie and likes you? I call bs she just wants to fuck with your friend if you're happy rn just ltr bhai (don't actually fuck her)

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Fuck the girl who likes you, she been with your homie and likes you? I call bs she just wants to fuck with your friend if you're happy rn just ltr bhai (don't actually fuck her)
i can see your theory
but her and my friend ended on good terms and she left him
and also when i say my friend me and him arent really close like that
we are just in the same friend group so if she wanted to get back at him why me why not one of his best friends

and i think im gonna just ltr my current gf she actually loves me + fogs the other whore

• +1
i can see your theory
but her and my friend ended on good terms and she left him
and also when i say my friend me and him arent really close like that
we are just in the same friend group so if she wanted to get back at him why me why not one of his best friends

and i think im gonna just ltr my current gf she actually loves me + fogs the other whore
Even if you're just in the same friend group it'll make it awkward with your mutuals and create animosity so yeah I do think it's better to just do that

• +1
Reactions: axttt_