Im in hell

D

Deleted member 93519

Bronze
This whole world is a simulation that started in hell.

After I died and the world ended, every humans were judged, and I was sent to hell.

This is a simulation, and my memories from my past life has been erased so I can suffer without coping by saying its a simulation.

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
normalest saying of mirza ghulam ahmed

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables
You are right by saying this is one of the lowest and densest realms in existence. Human body in and of itself is embodiment of sin and tempation. To be strong and healthy you literally need to consume carcasses of dead animals, you also need to humiliate yourself and often others and act like a slave or clown to earn money (Mamona is Goddess of this world) so you wont end up homeless. This is indeed a bad place and nothing you achieve here has any significance from higher perspspective. I yearn to return home, from where my soul came from as this world disgusts me thoroughly in its sinful nature. Cities are disgusting and filled with despair and low energy just as nature, forests and oceans where animals constantly fight for survival so their meager physical bodies could survive one more day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 93519
You are right by saying this is one of the lowest and densest realms in existence. Human body in and of itself is embodiment of sin and tempation. To be strong and healthy you literally need to consume carcasses of dead animals, you also need to humiliate yourself and often others and act like a slave or clown to earn money (Mamona is Goddess of this world) so you wont end up homeless. This is indeed a bad place and nothing you achieve here has any significance from higher perspspective. I yearn to return home, from where my soul came from as this world disgusts me thoroughly in its sinful nature. Cities are disgusting and filled with despair and low energy just as nature, forests and oceans where animals constantly fight for survival so their meager physical bodies could survive one more day.
Thanks for this post I really liked it and obviously agree on everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sub5incel125 and Pneuma Palingenesis