I'm in love with a married woman and I feel like a cuck trash beta male

Tropical Tyrone

Tropical Tyrone

Zephir
Some niggas who saw my threads know who I'm talking about. This woman who I'm with, is polite, sweet, feminine, treats me well, has a wonderful personality. And in the end I just wanted to get laid with her (i got it) and then ghost her, but now I see her differently and I ended up having feelings for her.
A fucking married woman... It's like to want keep food that someone already eaten. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, AlexAP and Beetlejuice
it's ok.

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and Beetlejuice
200 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Tyronecell, Tropical Tyrone and 1 other person
Ngl thats probably because of Low T get your hormones checked

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone
why ghost when you can keep eating the meal..

• +1
Just keep fucking her until her husband makes you go viral on Kaotic.

• JFL
Lol I have a crush on a 30 year-old woman who I only know from online, is bi and gives off slutty vibes (she even called herself "slut" once), but we have the same interests and cynical humor and she looks good, so we can always talk like soulmates. Absolutely over.

• +1
Lol I have a crush on a 30 year-old woman who I only know from online, is bi and gives off slutty vibes (she even called herself "slut" once), but we have the same interests and cynical humor and she looks good, so we can always talk like soulmates. Absolutely over.
Every woman is a sluty, even that woman who I'm with is (married but fucking a nigga like me). I don't know you, but I'm more a personality guy so if she treats me well and is a likeble person, I will like her... This is what being a high inib personality worshipper beta does to a mf.

Every woman is a sluty, even that woman who I'm with is (married but fucking a nigga like me). I don't know you, but I'm more a personality guy so if she treats me well and is a likeble person, I will like her... This is what being a high inib personality worshipper beta does to a mf.
Yes, I care a lot about personality. All other things like her bodycount and even her age doesn't matter much if I like her personality and she's attractive. I don't see this as beta though, it's okay for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back