Im in so much pain holy fuck

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
3,531
Reputation
5,723
Genuinely dont know how eating doritos has made me get food poisoning


How long can pork be refrigerated for before it goes off?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, yasuoh, mxl4chi1 and 2 others
doritos is shit
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
2nd guy to get food poisoning here this month
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
Genuinely dont know how eating doritos has made me get food poisoning


How long can pork be refrigerated for before it goes off?
understandable
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
doritos is shit
Bro I know. Its given me food poisoning I literlly have no fucking clue how.

I got sick mid day and all I had was a cucumber steak pork hot honey salad prior to the Doritos.
 
i thought you were trying to fix ur diet why eating doritos
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
ur lesson to not eat goyfood
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amuzant
i thought you were trying to fix ur diet why eating doritos
LMAOOOO, I explained this in my daily improvement thread. I hadnt slept the night before and had a huge craving for doritos:feelstastyman:

My diet is immaculate besides the doritos and chocolate currently.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
shit i missed ur last one

theres nothing wrong with chocolate tho if u can get some good quality one

i found some at the supermarket and i think it was only like cocoa and cocoa butter or something
LMAOOOO, I explained this in my daily improvement thread. I hadnt slept the night before and had a huge craving for doritos:feelstastyman:

My diet is immaculate besides the doritos and chocolate currently.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
shit i missed ur last one

theres nothing wrong with chocolate tho if u can get some good quality one

i found some at the supermarket and i think it was only like cocoa and cocoa butter or something
My country's chocolate is good quality. But its high calorie and not fulling so I avoid it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel

Similar threads

surgerymaxxed1
Replies
5
Views
50
gandylite.
gandylite.
dreamz
Replies
12
Views
57
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
dreamz
Replies
5
Views
55
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
hopingforluck
Replies
5
Views
63
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
thehand
Replies
15
Views
76
hopelessmanlet32
hopelessmanlet32

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top