I'm in so much trouble (severe autism)

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
So in my college this year we started havin to do tutorial lessons where we have this person come in and talk about current topics and blm and lgbt and general things blahblahblah

Fuck sake mayn

So cuz only 5 people show up because it's pointless the teacher makes us do this thing where we have to all come up with 2 things we all have in common and 1 thing different about all of us and it lasted for 5 minutes and everyone was talking and I just stared down and fiddled with my fingers the entire time until the teacher asked me a question.

Then we were shown this presentation and videos on BLM and racism she was asking everyone questions during it and she said to me "what does anti-racist mean?" And I said "I dunno" and then when she asked me another question I just shrugged me shoulders.

And then we again do this thing where I was meant to talk in a group of 3 about somethn and man just sat there staring at the window the entire time whilst they talked :Comfy:

and I could see in my peripheral vision the teacher kept on glancing at me and then I see her get the register and start writing something and again she keeps on glancing at me and then quickly looking away so she was definitely writing something about me 💀

What the fuck do you think she wrote next to my name? "socially awkward autistic downie who might be racist"?

Fr what do you genuinely think she wrote?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 6403, aBetterMii and 3 others
She’s writing down that you’re not paying attention.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and ItsOver.com
DampTornEagle size restricted

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Eva Cudmore, Deleted member 12669 and 5 others
She’s writing down that you’re not paying attention.
What would the point in that be? It's not like an actual lesson and you literally never get in trouble for anything in college I didn't turn up for a week and walked out of lesson halfway through once and nothing happend.

I know for sure she didn't write that

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and ItsOver.com
Prob just drew a dick on her paper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 6403, mogstar and 2 others
What would the point in that be? It's not like an actual lesson and you literally never get in trouble for anything in college I didn't turn up for a week and walked out of lesson halfway through once and nothing happend.

Potential school shooter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, aBetterMii, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Potential school shooter
Do you really think she could've written something like that? Obviously not in those words how would've it been said?

• JFL
Reactions: Jagged0
Do you really think she could've written something like that? Obviously not in those words how would've it been said?
Student shows signs of emotional detachment, lack of social skills and disregard for others I recommend keeping watch over him and to immediately leave the classroom if you see him mumbling to himself with a smile on his face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, aBetterMii and Deleted member 5189
Student shows signs of emotional detachment, lack of social skills and disregard for others I recommend keeping watch over him and to immediately leave the classroom if you see him mumbling to himself with a smile on his face.
Jfl I'm in class rn trying not to laugh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610 and Jagged0
Apart from the last part maybe she did genuinely write all that down but if so why? Why would she write it? For what purpose? Who gets to see it? Ahh

067FF9CC 2356 469C 8AE8 A810F9751C8A

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii and GymcelDoomer
that was me in almost all my 8 years of secondary school
Iam better now
You can make it Benene

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I used to be like this too, I haven't been awkward or had an awkward moment like this ever since I left secondary school. I dunno what happend today.

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Jfl i had this shit yesterday about BLM, it was such bullshit even the black people were taking the piss out of it.