I'M INFILTRAINING LIPSTICK ALLEY, AND WHY YOU SHOULD TO.

bump we need more soldiers

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
3512221 IMG 5516

• +1
Any updates?
and chatgpt apparently understands what lipstick alley is and uses all their exact slang and actually produces funny shit, so i barely put in effort for the paragraphs.

• JFL
Any updates?
for example the prompt im using right now is "write a funny, sarcastic, sorta mean lipstick alley-like take on" then the title of a thread i want to post on or anything in the description that could be used to generate a response, and they're all good to not fucking robotic

• JFL
@kyb @bishōnenmaxxer

IT'S OVER
JFL

https://www.lipstickalley.com/threads/non-black-people-infiltrating-this-site.5315428/

GTFIH
View attachment 2303914
I'VE RECENTLY MADE AN ACCOUNT ON LIPSTICK ALLEY, A SITE OF NIGGER WOMEN TALKING ABOUT NIGGER SHIT, AND ONE OF OUR CUCKS @Xangsane GOT BANNED AFTER TROLLING FOR DECADES ON THAT SITE, AND IT GAVE ME THE IDEA TO MAKE AN ACCOUNT AND START MY OWN, YEAR TO SEVERAL YEAR LONG TROLLING SPREES ON LIPSTICK ALLEY WHILE BUILDING REP AS A LEGITIMATE NIGGER, OF COURSE I WON'T SHOW MY USERNAME HERE CAUSE THEY CAN LOOK AT THE POSTS ON THIS FORUM (YES, THEY WATCH LOOKSMAX.ORG BECAUSE THEY KNOW WHO DOES THE TROLLING) BECAUSE SNITCHES GET STITCHES, LET THE TROLLING COMMENCE!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: kyb and bishōnenmaxxer
ARE THEY SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT US
ALSO, IT WAS A MALE APPARENTLY WHO POSTED THAT, DO YOU THINK ONE OF OUR USERS SNITCHED ON US? WELL WHATEVER, ATLEAST THEY KNOW WHAT'S COMING.

• JFL
Niggas convinced me

• JFL
Reactions: kyb
Is it just sheeboons on there? @Xangsane @kyb

how's it going?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme
This thread, tell the last woman that he isn't white, but east Indian and Mexican, and tell her to get glasses and look at the thread title.
Tell her please. Tell her to look at his brows, skin and lips.

s
This thread, tell the last woman that he isn't white, but east Indian and Mexican, and tell her to get glasses and look at the thread title.
Tell her please. Tell her to look at his brows, skin and lips.
View attachment 2309311

said it

• JFL
s

said it
Thanks bhai. Tell them white people don't have lips, skin and hair and brows like that, you have to be mixed with Arab or south Asian to get like that. AND THEY'RE STILL POC.