I'm interviewing people to come and work for me. I just rejected all the male and fat foid applications. And only invited the hot foids to interview

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
I'm interviewing people to come and work for me. I just rejected all the male and fat foid applications. And only invited the hot foids to interview

Only other requirement was at least some experience in the field of work I'm hiring for

"this is why life is harder for men. Men in any sort of power would rather give to pretty girls than qualified men"

but i cant help it

i liked the idea of having authority and control and dependence on by a cute girl, while working her hard and paying her a really shitty wage

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Just force your wage slaved girls to suck your cock for a bonus of 50€ monthly, they'll surely accept.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28904, MoggerGaston, bloomercel and 1 other person
They can Sue you out of existen if you fire the girls

solving inequality with inequality the cycle goes on

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
cuck

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
You work in HR?

thank fuck im safe in my basement from psychopathic normies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, MoggerGaston, Deleted member 26633 and 2 others
Just like every other company out there, wow, that’s crazy, so revolutionary

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 26859
Just like every other company out there, wow, that’s crazy, so revolutionary
Image 3

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

Only other requirement was at least some experience in the field of work I'm hiring for

"this is why life is harder for men. Men in any sort of power would rather give to pretty girls than qualified men"

but i cant help it

i liked the idea of having authority and control and dependence on by a cute girl, while working her hard and paying her a really shitty wage
Enjoy watching your company fail

I agree with you, you want to be in an environment with a surplus of hot bitches. They will involuntarily fall for you in such an environment because there is no competition.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 26859

but i cant help it

Thank you for this brief introduction to the "First steps made in a failed business.".

Do not, never, hire women, not because of sexist reasons but doing a favour to yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, MakinMogReturns and Deleted member 26859

but i cant help it

I would only hire Black Trannies to work for me and you should do the same: we need to ENRICH your company, G✡️yim!

• JFL
Thank you for this brief introduction to the "First steps made in a failed business.".

Do not, never, hire women, not because of sexist reasons but doing a favour to yourself.
Women only serve for receptionists to shun off aggressive males who want to create trouble... They aren't loyal or clever enough for the rest.

This happens everywhere tbh. There's an anti-male bias in working place environments. Not anti-female.

Despite all of the anti-male discrimination, for qualified full-time positions you will still find that there's many more qualified men than women applying for the job. So at some point you are going to have to hire men when the women run out.

The reason is that men overall care more about productivity at the cost of everything else compared to women.

Modern politics trying to fix this 'wage-gap' is just anti-male discrimination and I have never heard or seen a good argument to prove otherwise.

• +1
U r probably a sociopath ngl

• Love it
it's ok if ur young, but boomers who have zero chance of ever getting these girls still doing it is infuriating

• +1