I'm Jealous Of All The Youngcels On Here

T

ToursOverBoyo2020

Kraken
As an oldcel in my 20's, I'm jealous of all the youngcels in they're teens. I wish I could be a teen again, so much time to looksmax and ascend and much more access to virgin girls. Now as an oldcel in my 20s I'm at the mercy of the collagen and norwood reaper and as each day passes by the chances of ascension passes by.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, jordanbarrettisgod, Arkantos and 3 others
If you used your youth correctly you would have the money to looksmax now.

Very true, all that's left is retin-A and tranny drugs

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
I have around 20k saved up now. Looking into getting a BSSO.
Then what's the problem? I wish I was born earlier so at prime lookism era I can have more people to guide me through the process. All I have now are pieces of old threads I look through while waiting patiently to save money.

• +1
Then what's the problem? I wish I was born earlier so at prime lookism era I can have more people to guide me through the process. All I have now are pieces of old threads I look through while waiting patiently to save money.

I wish I had been born later so I would have had access to all these looksmaxxing websites as a teen and would've had a plan of action as a teen undergoing puberty. I was incredibly blue-pilled in junior high and high school because I didn't know about these forums.

• +1