im just caging hard at this shit lmao

humanoidsub7

humanoidsub7

so basically we are doing a school project where we have to act and i was given the role of the Stud in it (highschool bully because based on those fods im "taller" than this one dude in the group, even though the difference is literally 2 inches)

im still an incel though. brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and shalomnigga
@edgemaxx they think im so ugly and low trust brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Samsepioler
@edgemaxx they think im so ugly and low trust brutal
yeah. today my classmate said that ''i am the hottest boy in class''and other one literally laughed at my face haha,and called me autistic. idk man idgaf anymore. why should i give a shit about their opinion when mine is better..:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and User28823
yeah. today my classmate said that ''i am the hottest boy in class''and other one literally laughed at my face haha,and called me autistic. idk man idgaf anymore. why should i give a shit about their opinion when mine is better..:feelswhy:
brutal man i hate life... i hate school too but the problem is that we arent good looking enough to be HUMAN

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
Caging

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
You do care. you cared enough to post this, the only reason you say you dont care is as a coping mechanism because your autistic and unpopular with your peers

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and humanoidsub7
You do care. you cared enough to post this, the only reason you say you dont care is as a coping mechanism because your autistic and unpopular with your peers
fuck you nicka!!!!

• +1
Reactions: darktriadprince
:feelsgood:

• JFL
brutal man i hate life... i hate school too but the problem is that we arent good looking enough to be HUMAN
i have brutal asymmetrical face one side is different than other and it makes me look retarded

• +1
Yes i know. I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH MY Bbrain man. Im like too retarded 60 iq only

• So Sad