I'm just curious, what im medicines can be abused.

sclerascarecrow333

sclerascarecrow333

pinning androgenics nut
Joined
Aug 7, 2026
Posts
56
Reputation
30
I'm a bit curious lmk, I promise I do not have any bad intentions
 
not a medicine but you can get high of nutmeg (probably have that in ur kitchen) and it lasts ages)
 
Tbh i get used to him. First time I used benny like that I saw him and he tried slapping me and I flinched so hard:lul:
u know any other abuse meds
that i ca get off im
 
No rlly over the counter ones. Unless it’s some shit like melatonin that u can just get a really good sleep off of and ig that could feel pretty good
ok ok, ty bro have a nice night :love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: VIGILIANT

Similar threads

Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
5
Views
38
Pskne
Pskne
theundiscovered
Replies
1
Views
34
height maxxer
height maxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top