im just going to give up on trying to find a gf or smt like that

goobermaxxing17

goobermaxxing17

Silver
its just time to accept that all my life experiences has molded me into having low self asteem and being introverted i have not spoken to a girl my age in over 2 years since my class is only men and im not the type of person to go to clubs and partys and even if i was i would just be standing around while everybody else was bonding with friends having fun, i just cant walk up to random people and start chatting with out them giving me weird look because im not good looking enough and if i even started to try and talk to girls they would most likely try and embaress me for fun, ( happend before ) i dont see any other way than to cope, i was not simply meant to live a good life due to my bad upringing and getting placed in foster care, my family dont give a shit about me and has not for the past 6 years, i wasted the last 18 years of my life hoping it would get better still clinging on to that little bit of hope but its gone now.

if you are a man and not attractive you have no value, if you died tomorrow no one would care 3 days after, just look at ukraine fathers, bfs and husbands help the wives, gfs and daughters out of the country to safety while they are doomed to getting killed by a drone in some random field if they are lucky they have not moved on to a diffrent partner by that time, it only takes a couple of months to forget you, AS A AVG/SUB5 MAN YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL its just time to accept it, this is my destiny

• +1
Reactions: Debetro