i'm just gonna resort to shitposting now

nword49

nword49

Charisma’s disciple
idk why i even made an account here to seek validation everything has been handed to me my entire life tbh and girls treat me well there wasn't a real point in posting myself at the lowest point in my life tbh anyone would look like shit in my position.

• +1
Reactions: AOL
I'm only here to do exactly what you stated, I didn't even come here to looksmax jfl

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
I'm only here to do exactly what you stated, I didn't even come here to looksmax jfl
Also the #1 reason why my rep is negative

Also the #1 reason why my rep is negative
Cope I shitpost and I’ve got 2k reps above posts, skull issue

what should i do with this info nigga

disgusting faggot ass nigga
IMG 1429

I don't even care about rep it's very pointless to care
sounds like something a negative rep cel would say to cope with his negative rep :feelskek:

sounds like something a negative rep cel would say to cope with his negative rep :feelskek:
It literally doesn't matter
One day this website will shut down and it will all just of been a waste of time to care

One day this website will shut down and it will all just of been a waste of time to care
@moggathon rep-mogs you to oblivion and he’s by far more of a shitposter than you. funnier too.

You’re coping.

@moggathon rep-mogs you to oblivion and he’s by far more of a shitposter than you. funnier too.
I don't care if I'm not funny or appealing, I didn't even come here to looksmax and I barely know anything about looksmaxxing

I don't care if I'm not funny or appealing, I didn't even come here to looksmax and I barely know anything about looksmaxxing
Dyk what a ramus is?